(USM)True Love

Requested by 

"Once upon a time, an angel and a devil fell in love."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No one really understood how it happen or if it would last, all eyes would be on them as they walked past them. holding each other hands not afraid of their love, for they knew it was true. Many wounded if he cast a spell on the poor angle boy, others would say they were breaking rules! no devil can ever! fall in love. 

But they didn't care, they carried on their way. which brings us to now, Still loving each other deeply. But...how did this happen? how did they manage to still be together even with everything?? well...I'll tell you,

Peter woke up that morning having a strong feeling in his chest as he walked to the bathroom. He got change and grab his stuff as he heads downstairs. His looks at the table to see a note along with a plate with freshly made wheat cakes. He smiled as he grabs one and eats it, he had on the couch, plate in hand which he watched what was on the TV he had sometime before he headed to school.

Peter had made it to school on time and was a couple of minutes early which really didn't happen. lean on the wall as he once again felt that same feeling yet it felt like some-'thing' was coming closer. Before anything his best friend MJ tap his shoulder, "you alright Pete??" the red-hair girl ask, Peter nodded "Yea, just got a strange feeling.." "wanna go to the nurse?" "no-no, I'm sure it's I'm fine, anyway how was history?" "Oh, it sucks!" Peter shakes his head as MJ continues, In this world, everyone has their places, some are pure angles filled with kindness and others were devils filled with hatred. 

The bell rang which meant everyone to head to homeroom, MJ waved good-bye to peter as she left. Peter walked to his class still once again feeling his chest, He walked in to be hitter by a paper ball thrown at him by flash. He ignores it as flash laugh with his friends, Peter sat in the corner as the class chatter. He placed his hand on his chest as he closes his eye feeling, "heartbeats..." he said to himself as he felt them again but not the normal "I need to stay alive" the ones, "I'm excited or(in love way). Peter could feel it more and more but was hit by another paper ball. He sighs as he looked over at flash who was laughing. Peter shook his head and looked at the window.

MJ had something to do for her club activity at lunch which meant peter was gonna sit alone. Not like he never did it before but he felt sad no having MJ around, He skipped not grabbing food and went to the library which was open. Not many people were there except one or three people. Peter went to the science section and grab a book, "eh...I already read this one...oh well" He sat down on the ground as he started to read. Not even an hour and peter had finished two books, he sighs as he looked around there was no one there. He looked down feeling that feeling once again before anything he hears the door opening, "come on parker~ where are you." His eyes widen as he got up quickly and ran away.

rules are there to keep everyone safe but at that point they were meanless.  Peter ran as fast as he could but he couldn't keep flash away. Before he knew it he was corner up in the washroom, peter felt like a bug about to feat his dome. "Now what shall we do with you-" 

"Leave him alone." everyone looked at the person in the doorway, it was that kid peter had in his sciences class. "Grr this has nothing to do with you Osborn, beat it!" flash said as he grabs peter collar shirt, pining in against the wall. Seem like everything was once before because once again! Peter realized he was put down again and saw the auburn boy place flash to the other side, "beat it flash. don't want you hurt again like last time." Flash growl as his friends pulled him away and out the door. Peter looked at the boy not knowing if he was gonna do something to him but all he saw was the boy smiling at him. Not an "imma beat the shi** out of you" like an "it's ok" which sent peter doves flying!