Heather

.

.

.

Harry POV 

I tried to contain myself, My hands were trembling, my eyes were all watery. I just couldn't do it anymore, Why does he love her!? why can't he love me!  I'm better than her, I know him better than she! I love him, I care for him- I!! 

why her, always her, her, her! What about me!? 

Ever since miss Waston came to town, peter been all over her. I knew that he liked her, but I never thought it was gonna last this long. Sure peter had crushes, alright, cool- but they didn't last long! 

probably because peter knew it wasn't gonna last- or because they weren't into guys but Mary jane. I knew from the moment I saw her she was trouble, I don't care what the other was. I don't like her, I don't care if she makes peter happy- I don't care if she loves him too!!

 It's her fucking fault I'm like this!- this stupid disease.

It's all her fault.

 and peter's

 We decided to hang out at the coffee shop peter and I always go to. Nothing much just to hang out for a while and probably go to the movies and just chill. Everything was alright, I came early as always, then Anya then Gwen, miles and then peter.

oh and that pretty little!- 

" Hey guys, I hope I'm not to late^^ll" 

"Nope your just in time"

Peter got up and gave her a huge and showed her seat between me and peter. I tried to keep my smile as the other started to ask her how she was. I wouldn't give a shit how she was, I went over and took a sip of my drink looking away from her. 

I couldn't stand being in the same room with her, How she looked at peter just made me sick. I hated it so- 

"hey harry, can I speak to you for a sec while the others come back^^ll" 

I looked at Peter and the other who wasn't there, they must have gotten their drinks.

"hey sure Pete, what's up?" 

He looked to see if anyone was around, and when they weren't. He leans closer 

"MJ and I have something to tell you guys, but I wanted to tell you first since your my best friend har," Peter said with a smile, I couldn't stand it...I smile back at him, 

" if that so? well, then what is it?" 

"well... I went to Miles for advice and I finally had the courage to ask her out-

please...no-

"and she accepted, we're together now^^ll" 

"That's amazing Pete! congratulation I wish you both the best" 

"Thanks har^^-" 

I felt time go slower, My smile was so fake I'm sure my father would have been proud of it. I hold tighter to my drink which breaks a little. The other comes back which I need to leave.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom, I'll be right back" 

I get up and walk away, I walk past MJ and I swear if I were a murder I would have ended her the day I saw her. 

I made it to the restroom, I check that the luck was on and I fell down on my knees. My back against the door. I wanted to yell, scream my love to him but I didn't an Osborn doesn't do that. They wouldn't look like an idiot. I don't let my tears fall down, I keep them in, I bit down my lip so I wouldn't say a peek. 

I knew it, it was just a matter of time really

"I lost him..." 

....That feeling was coming back to me, I tried to hold it in but I couldn't. 

I cough and cough until red petals feel down onto the floor. The blood dripping down from my mouth. I wipe it off but more comes down, From outside I hear the cheering some the others. I cough again and again, god the pain in my chest. More petals fall down, I try to hold it in but I fucking couldn't

I couldn't! 

Tears stream down as I fall down, onto the floor.

"I love you...peter parker" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Art mine