Angst- One last time.

I had a terrible day, another Angst! yay...I want to move out.

The coffee shop was filled with it regular costumers but Harry couldn't hear anything. His mind was only fixed on the words that came right out of his lover-...ex. "what do you me-mean peter.." I must have heard him wrong, he thought to himself as he held his coffee tight. "...I'm sorry-" "tell me your lying." He cut peter off, peter looked down no more being able to see the person in front of him. "I- It's best this way.." Peter said but it seems like a whisper really, Harry's eyes widen by every second. "no...please" a million questions rushed into his head, had he done something? was it his fault? did he not love him anymore? was....was this a nightmare? harry looked down not knowing what to say or do. Peter felt the awkwardness, he noticed everyone looking at them by now. he sighed as he got up, "...bye" and walked out, Harry shot back into reality noticing Peter had left. he got up and ran after him, "What?? Why did I do something wrong?? peter please!" He grabs peter's hand and pulled him to faces him. Peter looked away, harry pulled him closed. gently with his shaky hand grabbing peter's chin and making him see him. "why??" Peter's eyes widen as harry was practically crying, begging for answers that peter could only answer. "It's just for the best harry, please-" "but why? did I do something wrong- I can change- just...don't leave me peter- I beg you!" Peter couldn't hold back his tears. Seeing harry like this, it breaks him. His heart was breaking, he tried to look away but he couldn't he just fucking couldn't. They weren't maybe people outside, peter looked to the side to see miles waiting for him. Signaling to get it over with, peter sighed shaking, you could hear by his voice that he wanted to cry. As he tried to pull away. But Harry wouldn't let him, holding closer to him. "please..." "I'm sorry..-" "if your truth is then stay.-" "har-" "just!-......j-just...c-can you just k-kiss me?...one last time?...That's all I ask." harry question, peter looked at him, examing him...It broke him. he closed his eyes as their lips connected for the last time. It wasn't short nor long, but just enough for both of them. Peter pulled away slowly as he moved away from him, "....." he turned and walked away. harry was stood their..broken, it had been a shitty month for him, all he wanted was to spend some time with the person who would never break his heart. But there he was, see his - ex-lover. harry looked down closing his eyes shut as he turned away...

"goodbye......peter"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" true love doesn't mean you will never break up, it means you will always get back together" 

"I did it," Peter said as he still had tears in his eye, "are you happy?" he said as MJ smiled, "why of course. Now we can be together." "Never!-" "watch it parker. I know your secret. remember? I can easily have you expose and have you little 'ex' killed. do you want that hm?~" peter looked down..."good"

.

.

.

.

//I love MJ, but sometimes she just gets on my nervous -_- might not continue, maybe I feel like this is bad. Anyway, Cya in// requests is always welcome.