(USM) asleep as a baby

The idea for this one-shot: My mom has been taking care of three kids and since school started she's just with the two she's taking care of and my little sister. I'm a big girl so mommy doesn't been to baby-sitting meh^w^ Jk I need help...0w0- NOPE! 

either way, The smallest baby comes early at like 6 AM or something and she usually puts him on the couch or somewhere where she can see him but that hasn't been working so she started to put him in my bed. I move aside and he sleeps like a baby, lol 

Anyway, I got an idea for this one-shot I hope you like it!

Aren't what they look like it coming up soon!!:)

enjoy 

Harry groaned as he moved to face the small infant, He looked to peter who was fixing the little bundle of joy. Harry glared back at the infant and back at peter, He didn't know how to react. It was a 6:00 AM and he was awake to see this? After peter was finished he went over to grab the baby things. some bottles and diapers any seasonal things, And went back to the both of them. Harry had enough, "Why is- a baby here?" Harry question as peter walked over to the closest to grab his suit. "why you wake me up to this-_-?" He question, peter sigh as he responded. "I promised MJ I would take care of the baby she was looking after." It didn't make sense at all to harry. He looked back at the small infant who softly yawn, It was 6:00 Am of the morning but it still looked dark outside. Harry was free today in which he planned to sleep in but apparently, plans changed. "alright?...she can't do it cuz?" Peter sigh again, She booked in a job interviewer at the same say and needed help. So I offered.." Harry was by now sitting on the bed, the sheets on his legs. "But I supposed you forgot  your you and you are a superhero- in which you leave every few seconds to fight villains and you thought it would be a great idea?" Peter stopped what he was doing and looked at harry. "...yea that sounds about right" Harry sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose, "Pete-" he was cut off by peter walking over to him. He climbed on the king-size bed and held harry's hands. " Please har, I need to do quick training with the team- and patrol BUT just please do this for me" "I'm not sure-" Peter placed a kiss on harry's hands, peter practically begging. "please! just- look at her- you can't say no to that faces" Harry hesitated for a bit but looked anyway. He looked the little one moving more the noise but Harry had to admit he was pretty adorable. Her rosy cheeks along with her small tiny freckles that softly faded on. Her arms her to her sides as she moved again a little, making soft baby noise. It melted Harry's heart but he was still hesitant. "fine..." peter cheer as he kissed his boyfriend. it lasted a little before peter pulled away. "I promised to be back, bye!" and he was off, harry sided as he laid back down looking at the small baby. " ...great."

.

.

.

He moved and moved side to side but he just couldn't with the spaces he had. Peter had placed the baby real close to harry. I mean it's a king-size bed, ever hear of personal space? He sighed as he checked his phone. 6:01 AM, "fuck.-" as soon as he spoke the baby started to move seeming like she was about yo wait up. Harry panicked not know what to do!? Should he call the police? no that's stupid. He stayed still like the watch the infant, 

"....*small fart*"

"oh, the fuck-"

He had enough, he had been staring at the little infant for who knows how long. "who do you think you are to come into my property?" he questions to himself as he examined her near. "hmmm" He sighed as he knew he wasn't getting any sleep. Deep down he didn't mind as long as she asleep happily he was also happy. He laid his head down as he watches her, some time went by as he had finally closed his eyes. It didn't last long... He felt small kicking and moving from his left hide. He opens his eyes to see the baby crying. Her tears falling down her small cheeks as he moved and moved like a warm. Harry smiled as he got up and carried the little bundle, "shhh shh it's ok, uncle harry here" He whispered to her as he rocked her. The infant moved her small little arms around, her eyes open which was filled with tears. Harry noticed the color of them, bright hazel. He kissed her small little head as he keeps rocking her. It took a while but she was once again fast asleep and so was harry. 

.

.

.

{10:34 AM}

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! I took late yes I know but I brought food so don't get- angry?" Peter saw Harry and the baby were snuggled up together enjoying each other warmth. "I knew it" he smiled as he placed the bag of food.- (chicken nuggets, fries, cheese hamburgers- ALSO chicken sandwich. I'm hungry)He walked over to harry side and placed a kiss on his cheek. before forgetting he grabs his phone and took a picture of them and sent it to MJ. 

-LOl, adorable! 

         I know right? they look so cute together-

Peter smiled as he left them alone, Surely enough harry get used to this, "shit...I forgot to tell him I'm babysitting her all-time.. na I'm sure he'll be happy waking up ^^"

The end.

Also... HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Slytherin_2031 my partner in crime!:D  I wish you the best! hope your dreams come truth!!!