X Rivals to Lovers?♡

(This was requested by a user plz make sure to go read there stories and make sure to follow them! There will be another part for this which was also requested by them again thank you so much and hope this was what you were looking for^^ll) {sorry if it wasn't T_T} (drawing not mine!!)

Enjoy!

No matter what channel he clipped there they were, a picture of them, hand and hand after they were spotted leaving the restaurant. The reporters were confused everyone was, many people had questions about the supposed "rivalry " between Starks and Osborns. Surely there had to be an explanation about it. Tony was working on some projects in his lab when paper showed him the news video. Tony laughed it off, knowingly knowing this was going to happen, sure Norman and he had some discussion and maybe some here and their misunderstanding but that wasn't going to interfere with his son and harry relationship. He actually likes harry, reminding him when he was a teen and have always told him that if he ever needed help with (with his father) anything to let him know. basically accepting him to the family which was much surprised to steve. All steve wants is his son's happiness. Norman wasn't all on it but soon give in, he likes peter going out with his son. He thinks it'll be great for their companies and having well all that power. Harry sometimes wishes his father would care more for him then always thinking about the company. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry POV 

I planned to keep things a secret but the paparazzi had once again changed plans. It didn't matter I'm not ashamed to be seen with peter nor does he. Of course, we told my dad and peters parents that we were together which as really scary. At least when it was time to tell my dad, I still remember sweating a lot and peter trying to calm me down which worked for a while. In turns my father approved...well at first he wasn't all in but eh, it doesn't matter now, News spread fast when we got spotted leaving the restaurant we headed for our date. We were hanging out with MJ and Gwen when we saw it. The girl's fangirl which at first didn't make sense well for me since they already knew. Oh well, Peter blushed as he clipped to all the news channels showing the picture. What I didn't eh..liked was that people were questioning our parents' rivalry. Saying that if we "could last" or that kind of shit. Peter also wasn't pleased but smiled he told me, "nothing can ruin our love not even our father's "rivalry," which I also smile. God, I love him so much. Weeks went by and the news was still at it, eh I knew from then on that this was gonna last for a very long time. My father was asked in on of his meeting which one reported had asked him about Pete and my relationship in which he answered: " I have nothing wrong to say, I believe they're an amazing couple and I know that this could be an opportunity to open up new doors for our future." He was talking about the company again which I ignored, Star- I mean Tony had been also asked this and he also responded with the same thing. This would see good but I still feel..Idk. I myself question if the world would let us be together, sure our parents were being nieces and up but they still were in a fight I mean they're both the CEOs of big companies in which they fight to be the best top sealers. I tend not to tell peter my worries I don't want him to worry either that the lest I want. I just want to spend my life with peter. 

Peter POV

At this moment, I'm with Harry who we are sitting on the couch in Harry's penthouse. Our fathers are attending a meeting which was talking in Oscorp. If you looked out the window you could see the paparazzi outside waiting. For the past few days, this been happening which in all honestly I didn't mind. though I think it's affecting Harry a bit, he's been zooming out a lot of always thinking and when I ask he says it's nothing. My brain gets the best of me..which I'm hoping I'm wrong but maybe harry rethinking about relationship maybe all of "what if" it makes him rethink. I walked to the couch in which I look to harry direction who is again zooming out. I sigh as I looked down and to the sided. This must-have caught his station because he scored closer to me as he leans closer 

-"You ok, Pete?" 

I looked at him and down again. I love harry, I don't want to lose him. Maybe...maybe this might not work. maybe he's thinking that too just look at him, I'm not thinking that much...am I? 

-"Yea, I'm alright har^^" I look at him as I softly smile. This makes Harry frown, he knows I'm not but I'm not gonna discuss this not here not now.

-"Pete, what's wrong?" he asked again

-"nothing really har, I'm just well-bored^^ll-" 

-"peter-"

-"I don't want to discuss it alright.."I scot away a bit as I look to the other side. "I'm, fine" Oh no, what I'm I doing!? AHHHHHHHH

Harry POV 

Peters acting wired, maybe he's now rethinking, maybe he doesn't want this maybe-...no, breath. Talk to him.

-" I know this maybe wasn't what you wanted"

-"what do you mean har?" Peter looks at me, 

-"well this, the paparazzi, new reporters questioning our relationship you know..." I feel stupid right now. 

-" what no- harry, I don't mind it at all I'm...I'm worried about you, I mean you been zooming out a lot which I guessed this was affecting you and you might be.." 

-"rethinking?"

-"yea..." Peter looks down, I smile as I gently grab his chin to look at him

-"I thought you'll be rethinking too, I mean with our fathers "rivalry" and well all"

-" I would never, I want to be here by your side harry."

-" I do as well, heck it doesn't matter what others say nor our father's rivalry."

Peter laughs which I do too, he gets close to me as I lean in for a hug, just then we hear footsteps, we turn to see our fathers their standing side by side. 

-"Your right Harry, it doesn't matter." My father says as Tony shakes his head

-"Our what they call rivalry shouldn't nor will ruin your boy's relationship. You to should be happy, which norman and I clear up which wasn't easy.." Tony says

"answering all but we made it fear that no matter what you'll both will outshine them all, am I right tony pal" My father places an arm around tony shoulders.

-"Right" 

After that, we all laughed and peter and I enjoyed the rest of the day just being together without didn't a dam what others think. sure they'll still be some composition about this but well be both ready.♡♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~