(MSM)aren't what they look part 2)

requested by 

"Once I catch you in one lie, it makes me question everything you said"

"I lied, I couldn't tell him."

.

.

.

Peter sighed as he turns the switch on, prevailing pills of Pisces on the table. Shelves filled with what peter called Punkin booms. He sat on the chair as he started back to work, He placed some pieces together while he thought of harry and his moments before. After the whole 'promise thing', there was something... he wasn't sure what it was but he felt his heart beating faster and his stomach aching from pain. "I'm sorry...Harry" he said quietly to himself as he went back to work

.

.

.

It was almost midnight when harry swing by, Harry knew peter was fine but he just wanted to see him again. His heart beaten by just the thought of him, he smiled underneath his mask as he clings on the walls of peter's room. He knocked on the window but nothing, Harry thought that peter was sleep, "I don't have to see him- he's sleeping, that alright. I'll- hm?" harry looked closely, "He wasn't in his bed..maybe he's in the bathroom. If so...why does it look like it's empty?" Harry tried to shake the thought that something was wrong, He better text peter- just in case of course.

Harry: Night peter^^

No, respond, Harry stops on top of a rooftop checking his phone every second. "That alright! He's might be busy- doing what??" HEY! You can't blame me>:^ he was kidnapped! How the hell shouldn't I be worried?!?! He thought to himself. He shakes those thoughts off as he placed his phone in his pocket. He swung away as he knew everything was ok-

{LATER ON}

"Everything not ok!" he yelled on the phone as he called miles. Miles felt his ears bleed as he spits the cookie out. " DUE! Stop. he's ok!" Miles yelled back but of course, Harry didn't listen, He kept rambling more and more to miles who just left his phone on the counter of the dinner table. He went over to a bottle of wine and pour some mike and grabbed the cookie jar. "Yup long time."

Harry stops for a minute as he hears a notification on his phone, "PETER!-....-_-" He wanted to break his phone as a post of flash pic. "Hold up miles I'm about to kill someone" He placed his phone down as he grabs his black mask. Miles who just playing cookie monster, "YUP! I'll- ThE cOoKiE!!??"

.

.

.

Peter yawn as he rubbed his eyes, He saw the time, "oh god, 12:00 a.m, ugh I have class later on" He yawns again as he grabs his phone and went to the door, "the hell?" he checked his phone to see 120 missed called from Harry, 121 messages from harry and 120 voices emails from harry AND 2001 snaps from harry, He was about to call harry when he heard a knock on his window, he quickie changed as he finally remembers what was going on.

"Coming!" he open to the window when he was tackle onto the floor,

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?-" harry was cut by peter's hand, "Du I'm fine-_- not like I was kidnaped-...yea^^ll um..sorry?" harry sigh as he hugged peter, peter was surprised but he closed his eyes as he softly smiled, "lier"

Peter open his eyes quickly as it hit him, he pulled away from harry as he smiled, "eh, yea..., I just got caught up with some work from school." Harry nodded as he got up from peter. "Yea yea I get it^^ll- OH look at the time! It's 12:00 am you should get some rest and I should head back home, just wanted to make sure...you were ok" he sheepishly smiled, peter couldn't help it "you don't have the right to love him!" he shook the thoughts away as he smiled "yea..." Harry headed to the window, "I'll cya later?" it sounded more like a question really, peter nodded, "Yea-" "he's gonna find out! Lier, filthy lier!" he just nodded.