(TASM) Anything for you~

Summary: Harry finds peter laying on the floor, bleeding out, harry tries to stop the blood but peter more concerned about the fact that harry crying/panicking. Also, this version is were Gwen is alive and harry and peter aren't together..(yet)

*warning: Blood,(also I mention blood on other stories...but-yea.-w-)gay and um..gay* Oh also cursing lol(i forgot)

(drawing is mine, please don't steal^^)

Peter POV 

I don't remember much anymore, I was on patrol and some guy tried to steal a purse from an old lady and was about to- hurt her when I drop down the ally and kick his ass. But also getting shot two times on the chest. I reassure the poor lady that I was alright and I didn't need a balance, she thanked me and headed off. As I did I got a call from Gwen, "Hey Peter, you busy?" I tried to say something but the pain was getting worse. "I um-ah! n-not busy. what's u-up!?"

"peter?? Are you ok?? Do you sound like your in pain??" she said concern that's when I know she's catching on.

"yea! I am, I just- also dump into a bird, and well it was scary!" I tell her which I think she is convinced.

"where are you?" she question, 

"Gwen, I'm fine, I'm heading to my apartment," I tell her, which wasn't a lie, I was actually going to my apartment but first I needed to change.

"I'm head-" 

"No! Gwen, you're far away, I'm fine really. I just got scared and that's all."

Gwen sighs, "alright parker, I'll call you later then. bye" I wanted to say something else but she hangs up. 

after that, I headed to an ally, changed, and headed up to my apartment. As I did, I finally could wine in pain. "I FUCK!" I cursed. I tried to grab the first aid kite that was on my bed. but I failed which I trip and fall down ontop the floor causing more pain. I tried to move but I couldn't, As I was about to try again I hear the door knock. "shit"

"Hello? Pete?" 

"Harry?" 

Harry POV

I got a call from Gwen she seen worried, I ask why and she said she was talking to peter and she felt something was wrong and wanted me to check on him. I knock again but there was nothing, then I hear some sounds from inside. I knock again, "Pete? you in there??" 

I was about to knock again when I realized I had that spare key peter gave me, I open the door and when I did...

"PETER!" 

I ran over to him, Peter was in a pool of blood! he was bleeding out- he was dying!! I closed the door and went over to him. "peter!? what happen??" Peter laid his head back, "oh you know..crime, got shot two times on-" "Shot!?- Twice???"  "yea..." Harry looked around to see what he could do. He notices the First Aid and went over to grab it and pulled out what he needed. He never really knew what he was going but he would try. 

"The bullets are out already, I-I just need to clean and bandages- I'll do it-" "lay down, I'll do it," I say, I go over to him as I patch him up but as I'm doing it I can't help my tear up, Peter was hurt..what happens if he didn't come in time?? he would have died...he could- 

"Har?? Harry!? you- why are you crying??" Peter said as he manages to stand straight, putting his hands on my cheeks, "I'm fine...I just- oh omg peter..." 

"Harry..please don't cry..." 

"how do you expect me not too?? you were bleeding out for god sake peter!" 

" that doesn't matter har," 

"yes, it does, to me!"

"well, you also matter to me too harry...I don't like seeing you like this.." 

I felt my cheeks warm up as peter leans closer...I don't fight it...I lean closer to him and soon our lips were together. It was amazing...

Peter POV

we pulled away but harry reconnected them again and stay like this for a while until we once again paired for air. "I love you harry" 

"I love you to peter but please...you matter to me peter..be more careful would you?"

"Alright...anything for you har"

we both smile as he leans our forehead together. After harry patch me up we watch some movies while cuddling with each other. Gwen scolded me for not telling her at that moment what was going on.

"A bird- Bullshit!" she said as peter was on the couch with harry laughing on the other side seeing all of this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: -w- 

Harry: XD

Gwen: >:^

peter: T-T I'm sorry.-

Gwen: bullshit!>:P

peter: TwT 

harry: * dying in the background* 

The end.