❁Happy M̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ Day!❁

Summary: Universe? movieverse (you can choice^^ll) Hazel and Noah are making a very special breakfast for there dad! Thanks to the help of there pop :) (BTW: Harry will be known as, dad, daddy, and peter, pop's and also daddy but mostly pop's. Hazel is 9 years old and Noah is 11, I hope you guys enjoy this while I'll also be posting requests so please enjoy^^ which I know it's late, sorry!)

The day before Mother's day, Hazel had planned a surprised breakfast for there dad. She didn't have a mother nor it matter. She loved her dad's very much, Last year, harry her daddy got her pop's flowers and also make a nice dinner. Hazel wanted to do something similar but for her dad^^, She walked over to her pop's, peter, and explain the plan. Peter smiled as he nodded in response, after speaking to her peter she walked over to her older brother's room. 

-"Brother! I have an idea for tomorrow!"

-"You do?" 

-"Yup:D" 

-"well?"

-"We going to make dad, a very special breakfast!^^" Hazel smiled as she raised her hands up in a surprising way. Noah smiled as he nodded,

-"Sounds good, we should also tell Bernie too, so he could helps us"

-"No, we could do it by ourself-w-"

-"I know, but if pop's gonna keep dad distracted we still need someone to watch us so we don't burn down the house^^ll"

-"Right...I'll go tell him right away!" hazel dashed out of her room and down the stairs, she turn the corner when she dumped into her dad who was carrying some paper works.

-" Oops, Sorry daddy^^ll"

-"It's alright, princess, make sure to be careful alright?"

-"yes, daddy-^^-" 

Harry smiled as hazel walked three steps and once again dashed for the kitchen, Harry hooked his head but still had a smile on his faces as he walked off. Hazel looked around the house but there was no sight of Bernie. She looked in rooms and down halls but nothing, She was about to head out the door when she hears his voices in her father's offices. She ran once again up the stairs as she peeked in the room to see Bernie and her father talking about work. After that Bernie walked out of the room and was about to head downstairs when he notices the small girl waiting beside the door.

-"Why, Hello there miss Harzel^^"

-"heh, I need to tell you something- but it's a secret that daddy can't know"

Bernie smiled as he leans down hazel level

-" What would this secret be?"

-" I want to surprise Daddy with breakfast in bed, but I want to cook it. Noah said to tell you so we won't burn the house down, we can't burn the house down...could we?"

-"well, in a way yes."

-"oh...Will you help us?? please??"

-" Of course my dear^^"

hazel smiled with joy as she skips her way back to her room. She wanted to write everything down before tomorrow the big day!

before heading out for patrol, peter would tuck in the kids and kissing them good night. A way if anything were to happen, he at least got to see them, one last time. Of course, harry assure him that nothing would happen not under his watch. Peter had left Noah's room and was heading to Hazel. As he enters the open room, he saw the young girl on her bed already having her stuff animal with her.