Alternative universe( USM and MSM)

Summary: USM meets MSM,  requested by @Slytherin_2031, I'm so sorry for not writing this sooner, I've been feeling down. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it! thank you so much for requesting and remember you are can request anything you wish for^^ (credit goes to the artist to make the picture up there↑ I love it so much!!!!)

The gang was at the lair rest after yet another fight with hammerhead and his gang. Peter was sitting down on a chair as Harry who can by when he heard on the news spiderman was in a messy fight came by to make sure his /crush/ friend was alright. (Also they'll be notes, please read them there important...if you want to read them but I recommend you too^^)

Peter: Harry please, I'm alright they will heal in no time. 

Harry: It doesn't matter. 

Peter: Har- miles, please tell harry that I'll be alright!

miles who was with otto checking some works looked over at the two with a cookie in hand, 

Miles: Na, harry you forgot his other arm

Peter: Miles!-

Harry: Thanks, 

Harry went over to the right arm and started to bandage in, peter sight as he looked over to the side in defeat, 

Harry: it's not that bad Pete, I'm almost done.

Anna maria: *smiles at the guys then looks at otto and miles*I got the papers you wanted^^

Otto: *blushes* Um, thank you^^ll

anna maria: anytime

Peter: ohh~ otto, you're looking a little red there, are you ok?*smirks* 

Otto: *looks at peter, fluster* I'm FINE. 

Peter: *laughs* 

Harry: There! see it wasn't that bad.

Peter: *sticks tongue out at harry* 

Harry: *laughs a little as he shakes his head* 

otto and anna maria had grabbed some paper works and were heading out of the lair, miles close behind them.

otto: Anna Maria and I are working on some models designs for the spider bots.

anna maria: will be back!~

miles: I gonna go get change and head to the horizon, the girls are meeting me there to help me finish up a project^^ll cya later for patrol Pete, cya harry!

both the guys waved at miles and he left, peter got up and grab his backpack, 

Peter: let me get change so we can head out- harry?

Harry: um...

Peter: what's wrong?- 

harry points behind peter, peter looks around to see..a hole with a bring light that, harry walked close to peter who was already putting his mask on. Just then something- or someone was coming out.

(marvel)Peter: what in-

(ultimate) Peter: the world!? 

The guys looked at one another as the hole disappeared, (marvel) Harry looked at the guy who was wear kind of the same thing as him, (ultimate) peter looked stan as he saw the other spiderman.

(Marvel) Harry: Alright, who are you guys??

(ultimate) harry: um... I'm harry and his peter-