Prologue

The story starts from Antim March. 

So as Baalpari gets to know that the red stone can be destroyed with the white stone, but for that an explosion will happen and some powerful being has to absorb the explosion energy to save the universe. She told Shaurya that she wants to be the one sacrificing. But then Baalveer comes there and stops her. He makes her understand how he and other fairies are nothing without her, so she can't leave them so soon. They discussed even argued for a while. They called the other fairies also with Vivaan. Then everyone decided together that, they won't let Baalpari sacrifice her life so easily.

Finally Shaurya tells them a plan. That if before the explosion Baalpari's soul leaves her body (like Baalveer used to do) then her life can be saved. After everything ends, they can again make her a new body and revive her. Everyone agreed to this idea and Baalpari proceeded with the plan. Still it was a dangerous plan. Because if she can't leave her boy at right time, they will lose the chance to save her.

Everyone was sad but they hoped for the best. they shared their timer life with Dhartivasi as much as they could. but they saved some for them so they don't die of weakness already. then they went to the place where Timnasa was. Baalpari was fighting with Timnasa. and yes no one helped Timnasa as every companion of her left. because they understood she wasn't even loyal to Kaal Lok. That she only cared about herself. even Bhaymar, who had weakness towards her, who didn't leave her side when Nagini had to die thinking she did that for Kaal Lok, revived her after Antim Yudh, also left her. He realized that she never really cared for Kaal Lok or any of her partners in crime.

After a 10 min long fight, Baalpari finally managed to make the red and white stones explode, including Timnasa and herself. But luckily she could manage to separate her soul from her body in time. as soon as her soul was away from danger, Shaurya took her to Veerlok immediately. what happened after the explosion, all saw it from Veerlok only with magic. after Timnasa was dead, everything was back to normal. no one was dying anymore. But Baalpari looked so weak in her soul form.

Shaurya realized that it was because her body was totally destroyed and no soul can be there without its body for much time. he suggested her to go for Pari Tap (hibernation) until they managed to make a new body to revive her. As she didn't have much time, she decided to bid bye to everyone one last time. she told them to protect the universe from future dangers. and suggested that they should consider choosing a Rani Pari for themselves to guide them as she won't be there for long. everyone was stunned to hear this, as after the death of Rani pari this thought never came to anyone's mind. Baalpari was always there to protect them guide them with her experience and intelligence. But still they agreed to consider her suggestion. She hugged Baalveer for one last time before she entered the portal of Pari Tap. After she was gone, the portal vanished from there.

Everyone was teary with the happenings. Baalveer was the most affected by this. he wished if he could be in her place, but knew very well that Baalpari would never let that happen. She knew the world needed Baalveer more than her at that time. Shaurya was in great sorrow also. He told everyone to take a rest after this eventful month. everyone retired to their places. Baalveer, Vivaan, Ananya returned to Bharatnagar.