^Chapter 21^

A very special chapter today. I have thought of this when I first started this book. so ENJOY 🥲
------------‐--------‐--‐—--

Present

All the fairies came down on earth, they started going in different directions as said by their rani pari. Ananya was at the center but it was hard for her to find the exact center, as the visions were blurry. She tried to contact baalveer again but failed. after sometime she got a signal from their end.

Ananya- "Baalveer where have you been? we have been trying to contact you since the morning. even shaurya isn't here. we need you both."

Debu- "even we were trying to contact you but it couldn't be possible. someone did magic in our rooms that we couldn't get out from it. fire was spreading on every side and only we could see it. with very much difficulty we finally came out of it. but the fire is still there."

Ananya- "baalveer please stop the fire soon. wind is blowing heavily outside, if it catches fire it can spread to the whole area within seconds."

Debu- "but wind can also blow it off, right? maybe the fire will die down. "

Ananya- "what are you saying? this kind of wind helps ignite the fire, not the other way around. please understand. "

Debu- "what type of wind? I can't see any wind."

Ananya- "what? are you serious? people are running for their lives. we are trying to control the weather for so long. things that were outside have already vanished and you are saying there is nothing you can see..."

Debu- "honestly Ananya, there is nothing outside, ask Vivaan if you don't believe me."

Vivaan- "yes di, it's true. we can't see any abnormalities outside except for this fire. and this fire can't be tamed in anyway."

Ananya- "oh no. means it's all a trap. somebody wanted to keep you both busy with fire, so you can't come out or help us."

Vivaan- "don't worry di, we trust you. we know that you can manage everything without us. "

Ananya- "no vivaan, it's not that simple. shaurya is gone. and with him, I guess he took that device also. now we can't even increase our powers. "

Debu- "what? shaurya is still not back? but why he would take that device? he has nothing to do with it. it was not made for him. "

Ananya- "how would I know why he took it? he never tells us anything until the last moment. this might be something like that. "

Debu- "okay, for now, Vivaan and I will try to keep this fire from going out and meeting with the typhoon. you please take care of yourself and others out there."

Ananya- "I will definitely. you both also take care. " 

Flashback

Baalveer and Ananya had been searching for the mystery from their places. they wouldn't let others know. One day while they were in veerlok, some Utsav was going on, where debanya prayed together. their hands touched during this and the same thing happened. 

And this time everyone noticed that. even shaurya. then he said them to keep quiet and continue the prayers, so others also didn't question anything more. After the prayers ended, shaurya called all of them.

Shaurya- "I know you all noticed something weird today. I did too. And today is not the first time it has happened. "

all were shocked knowing this, specially debanya. they thought, if he knew beforehand, why he didn't say anything.