GoodBye Baalveer Returns😭😭😭😭😭

I guess you guys already got the bad news. Yesterday it was confirmed that Baalveer Returns went off-air.

During the 2nd wave of the pandemic, the shooting of TV serials was on a pause. But it was supposed to resume after some time. Other shows did start their shooting but Baalveer Returns show did not.

Though they are saying it's because of the pandemic but we all know this abrupt shut down is because of low TRP which was 0.2 when last aired.

Last year pandemic took Aladdin Naam Toh Suna Hoga away from us, this year it is Baalveer Returns. I don't know if Sabtv has a personal rivalry with us that breaking our hearts before letting it get healed. 

Now I know some of you already decided to leave the fandom, leave writing fanfics or stop running fan pages. I would heartily request you guys please don't. Fanfictions and edits, VMs all these are the life of a fandom. Which keeps it alive even years after the show ends. This will keep our hope to get back our show. 

I know there is very little chance. But please we can still make hashtags for #Baalveer3 and tag it everywhere on Instagram, YouTube, Wattpad, Twitter. Sometimes it will trend on Twitter sometimes it will not. But please never lose hope. 

Hope always wins and I am saying this from my personal experience. 

Last time Baal Veer also went off-air because of low TRP. But it Returned. This time the fandom is bigger and we can be more strong together. What worse can happen? maybe Dev Joshi will leave acting and become an IAS. We will have to accept that for his better future and his dreams. 

 And even if our show never comes back, we can still cherish the memories we made through all these years. Just please don't leave. Please stay, so that when we get what we want, (I don't know. maybe Baalveer3 as web series), you will be there to celebrate with us the comeback and share the happiness. 

Till then we can share each other's sufferings and make it less painful for us. Let's promise not to forget Baalveer  the show and Debanya our loving couple ever. 

#BaalveerReturns 

#BaalveerReturns 

#WeWantBaalveerBack

#BringBackBaalveerReturns

#WeLoveBBB#WeLoveDebanya