^Chapter 17^

Pari Tara was summoned and after telling the purpose, Pari Tara gave them a goblet.

(goblet of fire 😜)

(goblet of fire 😜)

Shaurya- "This is the goblet for the election. You all are going to put your votes here. Tomorrow whole day will be free for you to cast your votes. Anytime that can be done. day after tomorrow, in the morning we will get the results and from them, Pari Tara will choose Rani Pari."

Pani Pari- "But shaurya if we are gonna elect our Rani Pari, why Pari Tara is needed again?"

Shaurya- "You all are going to cast your votes. It won't be like usual voting where you only stamp on the candidates' names as per your choice. Here all of you are candidates. You also may not know what qualities you have, but Pari Tara knows it all about the fairies."

Baalveer- "If Pari Tara will do the selection then what's the need of this goblet?"

Shaurya- "It is needed to know about what you people want. If Pari Tara chooses a person who is capable but is not liked by others as Rani Pari, then there will be problems. That's why all of you will vote for the person you want and write about her qualities or experiences for which you think she is deserving. The twist is, you can even vote for yourself. But you need to write clearly why you deserve this position.

This goblet is capable to analyze if you have written the truth about your vote. also it will keep all votes a secret until the result. Pari Tara will announce the results and it will be final."

Here our leads are talking among them

Vivaan- "What do you guys think about this election/selection? I am having doubt if this will actually work or not...."

Baalveer- "How can you have doubt on this? Shaurya never does anything wrong, he knows what he is doing and we all should follow him."

Ananya- "okay, leave all this. Answer my question, whom do you think is most deserving? I mean if you won't mind sharing....."

Baalveer- "Well I don't have a problem. I think it's Dhwani pari. She is one of the most experienced right now and I believe she can become an amazing Rani Pari."

Vivaan- "I am thinking about Vayu pari. I know after reincarnation she is not that experienced but we can't just ignore her previous experiences. She did so much even giving her life for saving mankind. just the quality we need in our Rani Pari."

Ananya- "Hmm. Both of you have got good points."

Baalveer- "Then whom are you going to vote among them?"

Ananya- "I am not going to vote for either of them."

On another side with Pani pari and Dhwani pari

Pani pari- "So finally it's happening. we are going to get our new Rani pari. I am so excited."

Dhwani Pari- "Even I am excited. But have you thought over whom to vote?"

Pani pari- "Not really. After listening to all the rules I am kind of confused about whom to vote for. As you can see, we just do not need to cast our votes but also will need to shoe reasons, incidents etc. etc. for our choice. It's gonna be very hard."

Dhwani Pari- "Definitely. I mean according to experience, we all have got quite experiences and some memorable events to follow. all of us have served our part and did our best to save mankind from any evil. we can't ignore or underestimate anyone's bravery."

Pani pari- "True. That's why I haven't yet decided for whom I will cast my vote."

Dhwani Pari- "Then we have got lots of things to do. As first we need to decide our votes, then think and write about the events which made us select them and also, at least once we need to talk with other fairies on this matter."

Pani pari- "I guess that will be right, we should talk on this matter. If all of us will cast different different votes, then none will win. It will be a futile attempt and Pari Tara will be angry for wasting their time."

With Vayu pari and Jwala pari

Vayu pari- "I am gonna ask you the most asked question of the day..."

Jwala pari- "...who are you voting for?"

Vayu pari- "...who are you voting for?"

they laughed at this as they asked the same thing same time.

Jwala pari- "okay enough of laughing. let's be serious for now. So as for me, I have one or two names in my mind but not finalized yet. that's why can't reveal the name."

Vayu pari- "Same. even I am thinking of but couldn't finalize one."

Jwala pari- "How about we discuss this with other fairies as well?"

Vayu pari- "but what if they are not comfortable in sharing with everyone?"

Jwala pari- "we will split and ask separately. If not all at least some of them will tell I am sure, and we can definitely get an idea of whom to finalize."

Back to our team shadow

Vivaan- "Then who are you thinking about?"

Baalveer- "well let me guess, you must be thinking about voting for yourself as it is also an option."

Vivaan- "wow di, are you really thinking about that? it would be amazing. as if this rule was just made for you. you will start a new phenomenon by first time voting for yourself."

Ananya- "Stop you blabbering vivaan. I never said that. I know I am the newest among all and I am the least deserving for this position."

Baalveer- "That is not true Ananya. Just like others, you also deserve this position equally. It's just that even if there's an option to vote for yourself, it won't look good if you do that."

Ananya- "I am not going to vote for myself okay. I was actually thinking of Pani pari. She is the calmest among us and I think she will handle everything with her calmness beautifully."

Vivaan- "Pani pari is also a wise option Di. and sorry for what I said earlier. But trust me I meant only the positive things."

Ananya- "It's okay vivaan. you don't need to say sorry."

Here Pani pari called all the fairies for an urgent meeting and Ananya left for that. Baalveer and Vivaan kept discussing over the previous topic but couldn't agree on one point.

If you guys remember, they (the main characters) are not the only fairies here. There are more like guards, servants etc. and there are trainee fairies also. Everyone can vote.

-‐------------------------------

#StaySafenHealthy