^Chapter 1^

Team Shadow returned to Bharat Nagar. There they saw everyone was celebrating as they got their life back. Karuna ji found Debu and Vivaan and rushed to them, started her questionnaires. For a moment they kept their grief aside and tried to join in the celebration for the sake of their family.

The next day sun rose in the sky with a new hope. where all the negativities have ended at least for some time now. baalveer woke up at his usual time and started to think of his next step. he had so much to do, so many responsibilities. though he had his partner Vivaan, he was still a kid. Baalveer made a short note- put protection charm on the earth atmosphereresearch on how to make Baalpari revive quicklydiscuss with shaurya if he should erase earth people's bad memories or let them be lookout for the negative impacts of the explosion (if any).

Karuna ji entered the room calling for Vivaan. after he woke up she asked them to come for breakfast. She made special items today in breakfast to celebrate their survival. walking in the dining hall, Debu noticed Ananya and Devki ji also present there, who were invited by Vivaan's mother. after breakfast was over Karuna ji and Devki ji talked for some time about the recent events. no one failed to show how much they were thankful to the almighty for saving them. while leaving the place, Devki ji called Debu. Patting his head, she told her how she got to know about Baalpari and feels very sorry for her. she assured him that she would be always there if he needs him ever. Debu didn't know what to reply so just smiled at her. she could see his sadness through the smile which really broke her heart. without further talks, she left for her home. on the other hand, Ananya decided to stay there for some more time.

Ananya never really could express herself to debu. knowing what he might feel for her, she never initiated any conversation, leading to an uncomfortable situation about their feelings. when she got to know about his real identity, she was hell shocked. was also very angry at him at first, but then she thought about it patiently to realize, he didn't do all this intentionally. as vivaan already hinted to her that shaurya forbade him to reveal his true self to anyone. even vivaan didn't know about it for quite some time. it's not like she didn't have any feelings for him. But the circumstances were so adverse for her, that she could never master up or gather the courage to talk to him about it. so from that time they are like this only, Friends, Lovers or just mere Colleagues, even she is not sure about it now.

"What are we?", She thought to ask. But then realizes it's her who should answer this first. wasn't he the one who showed interest in her from the beginning? but she kept pushing him away and running behind the mystery man. it's her luck that they both were the same person. she remembers how once her mother was so excited to talk with karuna ji about them, glad she didn't. as they should clear their feelings before any commitment.

She was thinking all this sitting in debu and vivaan's room. they shared a room now and Khushi was transferred to a separate room totally her own. baalveers entered the room while discussing something. seeing Ananya there they stopped. "guys, what should be our next move?" asked Ananya. she wasn't going to burden him with the "feelings" already, not when he was in so much grief. they could surely wait some more time for this.

"Di, no bad energy has emerged yet. I think we all should rest for some days as Shaurya said. what say, partner?". Vivaan seemed to be relaxed in the current situation. But Baalveer was experienced enough to know that it wasn't the end of evil. "I have made a list and will talk to Shaurya about it. I will go to veerlok now, you guys stay here."

"I will also come with you", Ananya intervened. "You don't need to. rather you both should stay on earth and keep in check if everything is okay." countered Debu. "Vivaan is here to manage that. I want to come with you." she declared. Having nothing else to say he just nodded and they left for veerlok. Vivaan decided to scan the area for any irregularity.