^Chapter 6^

1k+ Reads on this book. Thank you everyone 😘😘😘
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□■□■□□□□□

After a few days

They completed all the tasks and rituals given by Pari tara. Then again summoned Pari tara. Pari tara gave its blessings to them and increased their power by 101%. After getting their powers they came to Shaurya.

Baalveer- "We have become stronger now. but still we don't know who our new enemy is and how much power they possess."

Shaurya- "I checked the water that caused the flood that day. I got to know it's from Shinkai."

Vivaan- "But Ray has fled away after Timansa died, like a coward. Then how can shinkai attack us? that too with more power?"

Shaurya- "that what we need to find out. for now, I can guaranty that it is not Ray this time."

Ananya- "Then we must visit Shinkai and check what's happening there in Ray's absence."

Baalveer & Vivaan- "Let's go."

Team Shadow reached Shinkai. They looked around but found no one. Then they searched for any clue or anything related to the source of the flood, but in vain.

Vivaan- "We should go back. Nothing is here. what a waste of time. They must have hidden everything and left before we came here."

Ananya- "We will go but not before this...." She showed a pouch to them. After opening it they saw, it was some magical sand. Baalveers could recognize this memory sand which was used on them by Shinkai villains before also.

Ananya- "Let's spread this everywhere."She made some drones and both baalveers put their magic on them. within few minutes that magical sand was spread everywhere.

Baalveer- "now let's go. time for next step."

Ananya- "and what's that?"

Baalveer- "You will get to know."

Ananya became a little sad as he didn't tell her anything. But vivaan followed his Guru without questions.

Baalveer took them to space.

Baalveer- "We have to shield earth again with a more powerful protector."

Ananya- "Don't you think we should call other fairies as well? with united power, this shield will be much more strong."

Vivaan- "You are right Di. Let me call them."

All reached there and put a new shield around the earth. Hoping new villains don't break this too.

At Shinkai

2 people came from somewhere on their crocodile rides. One was Birba and another was Ritwika.

Character Sketch

Ritwika is the only Daughter of Late Bambal Shree

Ritwika is the only Daughter of Late Bambal Shree. Loves her father a lot. Bambaal had kept her away from him and hidden from the Shinkai world. She has come back to take her father's revenge.

____________________________________

Ritwika- "I have been out there learning new and powerful magic. I planned on visiting my father after I complete learning. But that Baalveer killed him. and never got a chance to meet him again. But before death, he left me a message through magic. He wanted me to take his revenge from veerlok. and I will do that. I wanted to come earlier but thought Ray will take care of it easily. But that fool Ray, he became a slave of timnasa and lost from baalveer. Now he has fled away. I don't care about him. Let him never come back or else it won't be good for him."

Birba- "Ray had a reason for becoming timnasa's slave. I am sure he can explain himself once he is back. For now, I am here and I hope I can be of your help."

Ritwika- "All I want is revenge. and remember I don't play by the rules. My only rule is to destroy everything."

Birba- "I guessed that by now. the way you were about to destroy Baalveer's dear earth, was so brutal."

Ritwika- "About to Birba, about to. But we failed. because of them. this time we were more powerful and we attacked so suddenly, they couldn't even prepare for it before. But still, we lost. How?"

Birba- "I am sure they had used all of their powers together. otherwise it was impossible for them. we have to make our weapons stronger to defeat them easily next time."

Ritwika- "there is no next time Birba. Do it now. start making a weapon so powerful that destroy people completely that too in a blink."

Birba- "but we don't have more powers at this time. you have to collect powers from other sources."

Ritwika- "Don't worry about that. I know exactly where to collect energies from😈."

**************************

keep tweeting #WeWantBVR

Watch remaining episodes on SonyLIV from 347

Stay safe___Stay healthy