^Chapter 12^

Shaurya was busy with some important work. He had to secure veerlok by any means and this time no room for negligence. He was so into the working mood when Dooba Dooba informed him about Baalveer's arrival. It was night time in Bharatnagar and Baalveer should have been sleeping. "Why was he here then?", thought Shaurya. He wouldn't be here if it weren't very urgent. Thinking that he started wrapping up his ongoing works quickly so he could meet baalveer soon. He was just hoping it's not about any new attack on earth. Then realized it won't be that as then Vivaan would be here also, or baalveer would directly come to him instead of sending dooba dooba. Maybe there was a suspicious activity for which he was here. Baalpari was gone for sometime now, Baalveer must be missing her a lot. After this, he vowed to look it himself about baalpari's return.

All the thoughts were going inside Shaurya's head while he was finishing his work. He couldn't wait to meet Baalveer. He was thinking Baalveer had to wait for him for this long. What he didn't expect was seeing Baalveer and Ananya together having fun (well from a distance that's how it looked like to Shaurya). Shaurya stood there watching them laughing from far, secretly, without letting them know. After sometime he left the place and went back to his work. "Maybe Baalveer didn't have that much important work with me anymore", he thought.

Here in the garden, Ananya was feeling sleepy after working for a long time. She decided to stop her work for the day and sleep. She said the same to Baalveer and asked him to go and sleep too. That's when Baalveer realized why he couldn't sleep and what he was here for.

Baalveer- "Oh no. I totally forgot about meeting Shaurya. All because of you. You made me work for you that's why I forgot why I came here."

Ananya- "Hawww, how can you accuse me Dabbu. I only asked for a little help and that too finished a long time back. Then what are you still doing here? "

Baalveer- "........." ("How can I say that I was busy admiring you?")

Ananya- "Okay, leave that. Now I am going to sleep. You should also go back and sleep. It's too late."

Baalveer- "I will go back after meeting Shaurya. But then we may not meet for a few days...." ("and I will miss you.")

Ananya- ("I will miss you too.")(eye contact game) "....Okay then just tell mom and Vivaan not to worry for me. I will be fine on my own."

Baalveer- "Bye. See you."

Ananya just waved at him and he teleported. 

Baalveer reached where Shaurya was working.

Baalveer- "Shaurya if you could lend me some time of yours, I had something to discuss."

Shaurya- "I am always free for you Baalveer."

Baalveer- "Thank you Shaurya. I know I can always look up to you for help."

Shaurya- "Why do you look so worried Baalveer?"

Baalveer- "Why I wouldn't be? We can gather no information about Shinkai anymore. We don't know what to do if they again attack with more powers and moreover Ma is also not here with us."

Shaurya- "I can understand but you have to keep patience. I am trying every possible thing to make this veerlok the safest place again, so that if anything goes wrong on earth, we can shift them here."

Baalveer- "But if we waste too much time, they will also manage more time for empowering themselves."

Shaurya- "I know Baalveer, but it will take some time and I can't do anything about it."

Baalveer- (Sighed loudly)

Shaurya- "But there's a good news for you Baalveer, soon we will be able to revive Baalpari."

Baalveer- "Really Shaurya? Thank you. It's indeed the best news for me."

Shaurya- "I hope now you can relax Baalveer. otherwise, you will lose your focus on your duty."

Baalveer- "He smiled in acknowledgment. I will take your leave now."

Shaurya in mind- (Annoyed) "Uff. Now I have to babysit baalveer in Baalpari's absence. don't know when she will be back."