^Chapter 14^

At Veerlok
Ananya is waiting impatiently for something. Let's see what's going on in her mind. 

Ananya- "This device is ready at last. Now I just hope this works fine on this test, then finally I will be able to return on earth. I missed everyone so much. "

Dhwani pari comes there.

Dhwani Pari- "Ananya, is the device ready for test?"

Ananya- "Yes, I was waiting for you only. Let's start the test."

The test began. Ananya made two similar stone statues of Shaurya. Dhwani pari used her powers on one of them. It had a big crack, then it broke apart.

Ananya-"Dhwani pari, now keep your hands on this device."(Imagine something like a hand scanner machine😜.)

After using the brand new device for the first time, Dhwani pair felt something a bit more powerful than usual. To check it, she attempted her new powers on another statue of Shaurya.

..............

..............

..............

Nothing happened for a few seconds. (My readers are gonna love this part 😈)

..............

!!!BOOM!!!

The next second it blasted. The stone statue of the mighty Shaurya just blasted, with just one attack from Dhwani pari. And to top it all, there were no broken pieces, it was just ashes and nothing else. 

Ananya and Dhwani pari looked at each other in shock, they didn't expected this much impact. They realised they couldn't control the power so it went as maximum.

Dhwani pari- "What to do now Ananya. Now that I have used this device to increase my powers, I can't just redo it. How to control so much power before I destroy everything?"

Pani pari enters the scene. Pani pari- "It's simple, you need to practice to control it. And not only you but everyone who will be using this device will be recommended practice. "

Dhwani pari- "But how will I know if I am doing better?"

Pani pari- "This will help you in that. This device shows you the impact of the power you use. You keep this with you while practicing. "

(Dear readers please imagine a fitness band like thing. 😪)

Ananya- "Guys if this problem is solved for now, may I please go back to earth? it has been so long...."

Pani pari- "Of course dear. You can leave right now. you might have been very tired working day and night. Get some rest."

Ananya- (in mind)" Oh I am dead tired. I will be having my long beauty sleep once I reach home."

Bharatnagar
Debu is in his room laying on his stomach. Thinking about someone. I don't know about whom, just that his cheeks are tinted with a red hue. His legs are up in the air, moving with the rhythm. He is hearing a song on his phone, with headphones plugged in.

Khushi enters the room calling him. He didn't respond as he couldn't hear. Khushi notices he has headphones on. So she tried to turn off the song from his phone. But when she looks at his mobile phone, she started giggling.

She turned off the song anyway and nudged debu on his shoulder. Getting ready to tease her favorite brother. 

Khushi- "Debu bhaiya, you are suddenly hearing Romantic Songs, blushing, and didn't even respond when I called you. What's the matter?"

Debu- "Abbababab...Nothing like that Khushi, I was just randomly listening to songs, I didn't even select it. And I couldn't hear you because of the headphones."

Khushi- "Okay, but what about these red cheeks? how will you explain that?"

Debu- "You are too young to understand that little girl. Now tell me why you came here?"

Khushi- "I am not a little girl bhaiya. And I very well know your weird behaviour. But I a letting you go for this time. Only if you treat me with ice-cream and chocolates. " 

(Whatttt! Khushi and blackmailing?😱 This is not the Khushi we know. Puberty I guess😅)

Debu looks at her skeptically but then smiles and agrees for it. Both left for a nice ice-cream party leaving behind Vivaan, ALONE. how Cruel they are😬.

-------------------------------------------------

4.5k+ Reads 

400+ likes 

yayyyyy🎉 

Thank you everyone. 

#StaySafe_StayHealthy