^Chapter 2^

Debanya reaches Veerlok. They see Shaurya doing some meditation with closed eyes. When he sensed someone there, he opened his eyes.

Shaurya- "Baalveer, Ananya, didn't I ask you to rest for a while?"

Baalveer- "Yes Shaurya. but we were concerned about the ongoing situation. so thought to discuss with you about few things."

Shaurya- "Say..."

Baalveer- "Firstly I was thinking of putting a shield around the earth. so when any new evil even tries to attack earth, they fail"

Shaurya-"Yes, Baalveer. I was thinking similarly"

Baalveer- "And Shaurya, don't you think, people on earth should not remember this devastating day?"

Shaurya- "No. sometimes it is necessary to remember few bad memories, so the new ones we make look better to us. it will help them learn to cope up with unfavorable situations."

Ananya- "As you wish Shaurya. We will follow that. But do you think the explosion that day could impact something negative on them?"

Shaurya- "Don't worry Ananya. Baalpari took all the impact on her body so there isn't any for now"

Ananya- "Then when can we start reviving her?"

Shaurya- "That will take some time. it won't be that easy as it looks while saying"

Baalveer- "Maa will come back, won't she?"

Shaurya- "Of course she will. you just have to be patient."

Ananya knew what he wanted to ask but couldn't gather the courage. It was hard for him because he had fear of losing his mother. So she did the honor of asking. But alas, They didn't get a green signal from Shaurya to begin the process. She could feel the yearning in his voice when he demanded assurance from Shaurya that his mother will be back. And she was sure, he could do anything to get Baalpari back.

After their meeting with Shaurya, they went to call other fairies. all together came to protect the earth with a shield. here Vivaan sent them a message informing them everything was safe till now.

At night

Ananya saw Debu was sitting on the stairs keeping his hands on his face.

-"Debu. Are you okay?"

-"Yes, I am fine. You don't need to worry"

-"Even you don't need to be so worried. Shaurya already assured that Baalpari will be back soon, right?"

-"yes and I trust him. I was just missing Maa."

-"look Debu, I don't think Baalpari would happy seeing his son dull like this. so please cheer up for her sake at least."

-"You are saying this? who used to cry every day after her mother got kidnapped...."

-"I agree. but you see the situation was different. I didn't know if I would ever get her back. but now you know that Baalpari will be back. it's just a matter of time"

-"you are not wrong Anu..."

-"I know I am always right", she said proudly. Baalveer made a whatever face at this.

-"don't be so perky, miss!"

-"Oh hello..."

-"Hello!"

-"...what do you mean by that?" Ananya had pointed her finger at him while saying this. taking her finger Debu made her twirl and ran away in meantime. 😁😂

She had come there to make his mood better. But here he went away making her angry. Shouldn't she take revenge? 😈

***************************************************

I know I am updating late and that too short chapter. Sorry for that. But I am too much occupied with assignments that can't spare time for long chapters now. I hope you will understand.

Stay Home___Stay Safe

#WeWantBVR keep tweeting