^Chapter 16^

Happy New Year 🎉🎉🎊🧨🎇🎆

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning in Bharatnagar

As always Debu was not seen in his own house. He was at Ananya's bedroom with a broom in hand. Let's see what he is up to.

Ananya- "Debu, what are you doing in my room again that too this early in the morning?"

Debu- "Anu, do you remember I decided to help 3 people each day? so I am here to help you clean your room."

Ananya- "But you already helped me for this that time only."

Debu- "So what? this is a new year, so I will also start a new chain and you are the first one to get favored by me. " (Debu said lifting his collar a bit)

Ananya- "No no, I don't want your help. You just do timepass, you are never serious. You don't do what should be done. " (😉 readers tell me what that is?)

Debu- "No Anu, I am super serious. Look I have already started cleaning. " (He said while dusting her dresser)

Ananya- "I was not talking about this. But let it be. You are useless in this matter. " (she made an Irritated face)

Their banter was going on when they felt a signal from telepathy. People from veerlok were trying to contact them.

Jwala pari- "Baalveer Ananya Vivaan, come to veerlok as fast as possible. Ritwika has attacked on earth."

Ananya- "But if she has already attacked, we should be on earth and try to defend from her attacks. If we travel to veerlok and then come to earth again, it will consume more time."

Pani pari- "You are right. We all are coming to earth. You guys directly reach to Dhinodhar Hill. Ritwika has initiated a volcanic eruption there. we need to settle it before it becomes more disastrous."

All the fairies and baalveer vivaan reached near the volcano. They could see its lava coming out at a high speed. they needed to stop it soon. They were just about to make a plan when Ritwika came there.

Ritwika- "What did you guys think? I will be scared and sit down aimlessly accepting defeat? Hahaha. You people are such fools to believe that."

Vivaan in mind: We were sure you were up to something, just didn't know what. So we are not fools. At least I am not.

His reverie broke with a high pitched sound that came from the volcano. The volcano was going more out of control. Soon it may consume a large area, hampering many lives. 

Ritwika continued....

Ritwika- "This is just the starting. I will make other volcanoes also blast soon. Here you guys keep trying to settle this one, till then many others will be ignited. saying this she left from there before anyone from veerlok could do anything."

Dhwani pari- "Let's go behind her. We need to catch her before she does more catastrophe."

Vayu pari- "No. At first, we need to stop this one. If we don't do anything now, this will explode."

Vivaan- "Let's do it one by one. We will stop this one, then the next one, then the next."

Baalveer- "But vivaan, this way we will always be behind. Have to wait for her to do anything, then only we can proceed. This will not work for long."

Everyone started telling their plans and others opposed them. It almost became a ruckus. Ananya: Stop guys, we are wasting more time like this.

Baalveer- "we can't follow everyone's plan. We need to combine them and make one that too fast before Ritwika reaches the next volcano."

Ananya- "We need to do all these things at the same time. Some of us will go behind Ritwika and others will stop this volcano. Or else we will never make it in time."

Pani Pari- "But if we split, we will get less power to control this volcano. Then it will take more time to settle down, till then it will consume the surrounded area."

Ananya- "Don't worry, I will cover it with a shield so the lava will not reach very far."

Baalveer- "Fine. Do this quickly, I will go behind Ritwika with vivaan till then. you will come after making this shield. Others stay here."

Ananya started making the shield. Other fairies also did their job to control the volcano. After some time the lava which was already outside, started to harden. Ananya reached where Baalveer and vivaan were fighting with Ritwika and Birba.

Ananya in mind: "Birba is also here? Then where was she when Ritwika came to threaten us? what if she was already out there setting up other volcanoes. well, obviously she was.

But now what to do? All other fairies are still trying to stop the first volcano, Baalveer and vivaan is fighting here. I am alone, I don't even know how to search for other volcanoes."

She was in so much tension and couldn't even share it with anyone as she didn't have much time. So she decided to scan the nearby volcanoes as Birba couldn't have gone far and come back here again.

Meanwhile she contacted Shaurya and asked his help to find other volcanoes. Thankfully there were just two other volcanoes that birba initiated and it still had time to erupt unlike the first one. Ananya reached those places and put her shield there also.

Soon enough the fairies contacted everyone through mind link informing them that they were successful in stopping Dhinodhar Hill volcano. It already died down and was no more dangerous. Ananya then told them about the new founded volcanoes that were yet to be settled.

It was a hectic day for all of them but ended on a good note. Baalveer and vivaan obviously handled Ritwika and Birba that too very easily with their new powers.
Ritwika and Birba fled to their den in Shinkai but after losing a lot of powers. All the volcanoes ignited by them were covered by the fairies. It all became well settled and wouldn't erupt in a long time.

................................................................................................................................................................

Finally they reached veerlok where shaurya was waiting for them.

Shaurya- "First of all congratulations on your success. I had faith in all of you that you won't disappoint me. good job."

Everyone- "Thank you Shaurya."

Shaurya- "Butt one thing I got to know, which made me very worried."

Dhwani pari- "what is it shaurya?"

Shaurya- "I heard you all were so confused about where to start from. You lacked proper planning and also you didn't come here at veerlok for me to guide you. "

Vivaan- "Sorry shaurya. But we didn't have much time that's why this happened. otherwise it's not everyday we get tangled between our plans."

Shaurya- "I know it's not everyday, but Vivaan you will not get time for this in the future also. day by day our opponents will only get stronger, they will attack and won't give you time to think. Baalveer: you are right shaurya. We need to do something about it."

Shaurya- "I have already thought about it. You people are lacking proper guidance, you are confused about your decisions. You need a mentor, a captain who will be in charge. I decided you need Rani Pari to be your team leader."

Jwala pari- "but shaurya Rani pari is no more. even Baalpari who is the eldest and most experienced is not here. Then how will we get our Rani pari?"

Shaurya- "Rani pari will be elected among you. I am going to summon Pari Tara for the ritual. All fairies will vote for their Rani Pari."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

loooooooong chapter

How have you been? 

5K+ reads 💖💖💖💖💖

Thank you everyone for being with me. 

#StaySafe

#StayHappy