^Chapter 19^

Yes, I am still alive. It's the old chapter again. working on new chapters. will try to update you soon. 

Ananya gazed at baalveer, he was just looking at her. finding answers for himself as she was still mute. his expressions were begging her to accept this position. she couldn't see him like this. it was so hard to see him such vulnerable.

finally she broke her silence.

Ananya- "I am ready for it shaurya. ready to take all the responsibilities and vows. pari tara chose me for this position and I will accept this in her respect also because I am honored to have this opportunity. "

Baalveer was so proud of her. For once he was actually scared that she might back ut, but he trusted her more than himself. He knew she isn't a coward.

All the remaining rituals were done. Ananya got new powers. Also she was given a new dress, magically she appeared in a Peacock colored gown. And she also got an amazing tiara.

(imagine by yourselves the gown and tiara, as you like

(imagine by yourselves the gown and tiara, as you like.) 

Shaurya- "Ananya, you are now more powerful than before

Shaurya- "Ananya, you are now more powerful than before. Now you have similar level of power as Baalveer. remember your power is now connected to all other fairies of veerlok, anything happening to your powers will affect theirs also. "

Ananya- "But Shaurya, I heard Rani Pari had more powers than Baalveer..."

Shaurya- "Yes, she had. But due to your lack of experience, you are not entitled to more power than Baalveer. Whatever you have, use it wisely. "

Baalveer- "Ritwika will again attack us. this time she can even attack with a team. we need to be prepared. Also there are other villains who are always finding ways to harm innocent people. we can't sit idly even for a moment. SO our dear Rani pari, order us what should we do next? " he said with a cheering smile.