^Chapter 15^

Here in Shinkai

Ritwika- "I have waited long enough. now it's time to attack. "

Birba- "We are well equipped with the arrangements this time. We shall win this no matter what."

Bharatnagar

Devki ji talking with karuna ji at the compound. 

Devki ji- "I am missing Ananya so much. Don't know when she will come back. It's been so long now. "

Karuna ji- "Kids have to stay away due to studies. It's for her good only. But as a mother, I can understand your feelings. "

At that time vivaan come there.

 Vivaan- "Mummy, khushi di is calling for you. She needs your help with something which she is cooking. And mom, why don't you come to our house. We can do something together so that you get distracted for a while."

Devki ji- "No, vivaan. I have lots of work at home, need to do some cleaning before Ananya comes. So I need to go now."

Devki ji left from there and entered her house. She started with cleaning the living room. Then she entered ananya's bedroom. She was shocked to see ananya sleeping there peacefully.

Actually when our mother Indias were talking, Ananya reached home and directly went to complete her beauty sleep. Devki ji at that moment just wanted to run to her and engulf her in a hug, but she didn't as this may break Ananya's sleep. In the afternoon, Ananya's beauty sleep broke due to rain. But wait, why was it raining inside her room? 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Getting up from her beauty sleep, without completing it, our Anu was very annoyed. She was looking for the source of rain, to destroy it as soon as she could find it. But when she looked in front of her, there Debu was standing. He had a vessel in his hand with a sprinkler used for watering plants.

Imagine Ananya's face 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡. 

Ananya- "What's your problem Debu? Do I look like a flower plant to you that you were pouring water on me?"

Debu- "You're not a plant, you are the whole flower. But I had no other options. As you were sleeping like there is no tomorrow and Devki aunty said you didn't even do lunch. So It was her who asked to wake you up so you could eat something. It's already evening."

Ananya- "Did my mom ask you to wake me up like this? You spoiled my sleep. Do you know how hard it was to sleep there in veerlok? There was so little time for sleeping, and I had to wake up in the middle of the night also to charge those devices. (magical devices need charging? well....) I thought finally I would b able to sleep peacefully, but no. You Dabbu can never see me in peace. Always there to ruin my peace of mind."

Ananya would continue but devki ji came there and stopped her. 

Devki ji- "Ananya, I only asked him to wake you up. Don't scold him anymore. Look I have made your favorite dish. Karuna ji has also sent some really yummy sweets for you. Get freshened up quickly and eat something. My baby is looking so weak."

Ananya melted at her mother's words. So she decideed to scold Debu later and went to the washroom. Here our Baalveer was thinking of ways to apologize to her...........................
Naaaah. He was finding ways to irritate her more.

Well, we know how their cute banters showcase their love for each other. But then also, confession is necessary. Otherwise, they will end up friendzoning themselves.