Prologue

Trapped within these painful walls of love,
Longing to be rescued
Can I travel back in time?
To be with you.

Just to feel you close,
Your arms wrapped around me
Then, I will know I'm alright.

Scattered in time, all my memories of you,
Like a stardust in stellar
Will you cross the Skies for me?
To hold my hands.

Just to lock my eyes,
With your hazel brown orbs
Then, I will know I'm alright.

A Drop of tears left his eyes when he wrote the last line in the last page of that diary. The countless days that passed didn't changed anything in his life, yet he continued to write, write anything and everything that arised in his mind.

Placing that diary in his cupboard he switched off the lights and laid down in the bed. The memories he badly wanted to forget kept bothering him, even that day, and he didn't found an escape yet.

"one day, I may fly away, far away form your reach, to the place where your sight cannot be reached . What will you do then?" she asked, even though she knows that he is going to scold her for that.

" I will cross the Skies and chase you down, my love, so don't even imagine escaping me, because we are fated to be together" he said dragging her closer.

"leave me, look people are starring at us" she said creating a little distance between them.

"What if you, yourself chased me out of your life, what if you hated me in future?" she asked again, knowing that she is taking a risk.

"even if you killed me with your own hands I won't hate you love" he said and she wiped the tears which left her eyes.

He was really a dumb person not to understand her that day, but now. At this day he knows, that what she meant and now he is not sure, whether he is going to cross the Skies for her or not.

When he said that he won't hate her even if she killed him, he didn't lied. He can't even hate her now, he is exhausted. He is exhausted of love, he is exhausted of life, he is just exhausted of just everything.

"You know what! I can't stand you, so don't come in front of me anymore" his own words echoed in his memories, as he wondered whether he really hated her or not.

Love, that is what made him into the person whom he is now. He loved, like every other person in this world, but what did he got in return? He has no answer for that question.

He can't come to a conclusion, whether he is the one at fault or it's her fault. But he knows one thing, both of them had flaws which led them to this palce. The place where they both are far, far away form each other, just as she said and at this instant, he is neither ready to cross the Skies for her, nor does he wants to travel back in time to chance things.

Opening his closed eyes he took the diary out again and tear off that single paper remained in that hard cover. Igniting the lighter, he burned that down like he did every time.

And once again, he failed, failed in his attempt to forgive her. Yet again he will try the next day too. He may fail again, he may fail every single time. But for no reason his heart didn't allowed him to give up on her.

That paper burning into ashes remained him of something else and he shouted loud to control his emotions. But it failed to help him just like every other time.

"One day, this limitless love of yours is going to kill you, remember. That day, you will understand my value, that day you will come back to me" voice of a person echoed in his mind as he closed his eyes again. Deciding to meet that person in the upcoming dawn he laid in the bed again, even after knowing that, the sleep goddess is not going to bless him with the temperory death called sleep this time too.

Here is the prologue of my new story guys

Here is the prologue of my new story guys. Hope you will like this and support me.

The story might be a little boring till the seventh chapter as I will be concentrating on charecter devolepment, it will be entertaining after that.

So please continue reading, hope that I won't disappoint you all.

Love you guys.