Chapter-7

*past in italics
*Not edited
*thoughts are also in italics
*dedicated to PrieyaRamasamy
*Please vote and comment
*Don't skip the authors note please

*past in italics*Not edited*thoughts are also in italics*dedicated to PrieyaRamasamy*Please vote and comment *Don't skip the authors note please

Ashwin was enjoying the perk of his business life. 'Young business man of the year award' got him many good deals form various top business people including one with Aparna's dad.

And along with business his relationship with her grow, making him one of her her closest friends.

From the beginning itself, Ashwin knows that Aparna has something for him. Something like a crush or some infatuation. But he was less bothered by that, even he has the same infatuations in his teen age which faded away with time.

He expected her feelings to fade away, when she realize what life really is. He expected her to understand the importance of her career and concentrate on her studies and her dad's business. For that he thought her about business and helped her in simple assignments, even after knowing that she is doing all these to gain his attention.

She will do silly things, make crazy mistakes just to make sure that he is around.

With Ajay not being around her, Aparna did lost the only adviser whom she trusted. But his absence didn't bothered her, all mattered for her was Ashwin and his presence.

She annoyed the hell out of him at time and he has no way to escape. He can't just behave harshly with his biggest business partner. But as days passed Ashwin understood one thing, that Aparna is just a child by heart.

And apart form her crazy feelings for him, he liked her. She is indeed a kind of person everyone want to be with. She is kind, she is lovely and she makes everyone around her happy.

Ashwin was happy too, in her presence and which made him forgot his past. The reason which dragged him into business, the goal he had in his heart, he forgot her, he forgot Nisha.

Nisha sowed the seeds to earn more and more money in his life.

It was when Ashwin was in his second year of his BBA when he met her.

She was their college diva and daughter of well known businessman. Ashwin never bothered about her until she approached him in the name of Friendship. She was the one who spend more time with him.

And suddenly one day she proposed him. Ashwin was startled when that happened. He won't lie that he didn't had that secret crush Over her, but that was nothing serious because he knows that they so different form each other and that won't just work out

when she knelt before him he had no option other than getting that rose form her. But it turned out to be a prank, a stupid dare to make fun of him. A dare to prove that middle class people will always fall for the charm of Rich ones.