Chapter-8

*past in italics
*Not edited
*dedicated to naughty_angel16
My sweet sisy, who made this beautiful cover for this story

*past in italics*Not edited*dedicated to naughty_angel16My sweet sisy, who made this beautiful cover for this story

Love you a lot ❤️ ♥️

*Please vote and comment.

Ashwin took a deep breath looking at the person who is sitting infront of him

"Chitra, It's past 9, what is so important to talk at this time" Ashwin asked not having any dare to ask the same question to Ajay who has been glaring him form the time they reached here.

"He- You know him Right? He is my friend Ajay.." she paused and Ashwin nodded his head.

"Yeah! I know him, I should know the person who stole my Wife" Ashwin greeted his teeth.

"what?" Ajay was loud. He can't understand why in hell Ashwin thought him to steel Aparna form him. He was the reason she left and now he is blaming him?

Ajay was just beyond Angry, but he controlled his anger which was ready to blast out any time soon.

" I'm not here to hear your nonsense talks Mr. Ashiwn. I just Want to know few things" Ajay said taking a deep breath.

"I'm not talking nonsense Ajay, I'm stating the fact" Ashwin had a smirk in his face.

"Look Ashwin I'm dead serious. So stop joking around" Ajay stood up and Ashiwn laughed.

"Ashiwn stop, don't be a idiot, let him speak" Chitra intervened.

"Oh- now you are in his side, this charmer does know to drag girls to his side. I think I should get tuition form him to get my girl bac-" before Ashwin could finish Ajay held his collars.

"Stop. talking. Nonsense Mr. Ashwin Rajagopalan, I don't Want to break the face Aparna fell in love with" his words startled Ashwin.

'fell in love?' Ashwin remember every second he spend with Aparna and apart form expressing it at times, not a single time she said those words to him.