Chapter-5

*past in italics
* thoughts are also in italics
*Not edited
* dedicated to NurAmy5
*plesse vote and comment

It has been a week since Aparna started working as a PA for Ashwin and nothing except him being a stranger bothered her

It's not like that she is bothered by his cold behaviours and wanted him to be normal with her, she badly wanted this distance between them, but there is a tension between them which made there work harder.

Other than that, Aparna was happy for tbe great escape she got form the disgusting people in down floor and also form the horroible food they served in that damn canteen.

Aprana knows that she crossed the phase where she was affected by his presence long ago. And she was not in the mood to spoil the little peace of mind she have with her.

She pouted when her intercom ringed again. This is one of the other thing she hates about this. That guy will never say everything in one go and keep calling her again and again.

"What should I do now Mr. Ashwin" she asked looking at the person who is looking crazy hot in that dark blue blazzar.

"I want you to go down and get the files I asked form Raghav" he said and her face shrank.

Going there is never a good plan, and after a long without that ear-tearing shout of Raghav, she don't want to listen to them now. Without having any option left, she walked towards the lift.

"Look who is coming down! Ms. Beautiful. Don't she have any shame? How can she walk with that smile after everything" the voice of one, reached her ears which she ignored as usual.

Reaching Ragahv's cabin she knocked and pushed opened the door when she when she heard the "come in" in his voice.

"Mr Ashwin asked me to get some-" she paused when she saw the person who is sitting in the couch placed at the side of that cabin.

The other person gave her death glare which made Aparna lover her head as the guilty feeling which was buried down in her heart reached peak again.

"Are you here for the files?" Raghav's voice distracted her  and she nodded her head hastily.

"Here" he gave that not understanding the tension between the other two people in that room.

"Do you know her Shruti?" Raghav asked to the other woman and she nodded her head in negative. Without wasting a second Aparna rushed back to Ashwin's cabin.

After giving her the files to Ashwin she returned to her cabin and dropped herself in her chair. A drop of tear left her eyes as she closed her eyes.

The Hate she saw in Shruti's eyes burned her soul. She tried taking deep breaths to control the pain that shoot to her heart. But that didn't helped her as the guilt overtook her mind.