Chapter-4

*past in italics
*thoughts are also in italics
*Not edited
*dedicated to Samravis
*Please vote and comment

And thank you so much guys for supporting me in this journey. Those who votes and comments, your votes and comments mean a lot to me.

Silent readers, if possible please vote and comment.

Hope you like my story and please answer then questions I asked below.

"How is your day?" Ajay asked as soon as Aparna entered into the house

"not bad Ajay, I'm all good" she said with a smile. But Ajay can easily read her face to understand that she is all tired and had a hectic day.

"okay Go and freshen up, I will cook today's dinner" he said and she nodded her head.

After freshen up, she came to the kitchen and saw him cooking.

"You know what, the girl who marries you is the luckiest one in the world" she said suddenly and he looked at her with a frown.

"Why did you suddenly changed your statement Aparna, you used to say that the girl I marries is the poorest one to tolerate an idiot like for a lifetime" he said her own words back.

"Yeah, that's true in one way, but she will be lucky for having such an understanding, loving, caring person who knows to cook delicious food as her husband. You know, we can just neglect being stupid in that case" she laughed and he smiled at her comment.

"Why these unwanted talks now Aparna? Are you planning to her married, that you are trying to push me in that river of marriage life?" Ajay asked still concentrating on the fry pan.

"It's not like that Ajay, but you are 27 and it will be your best time to marry. Even uncle and. Anut wants to have a daughter in law, they are getting old anyways" her words made him turn off the stove.

'He called you right? My dad. What he said this time. Did he say that you are the reason that I'm staying single or what?' Ajay raised his voice.

"There is no wrong in what they are asking Ajay. You are their only son, they want you to be settled. And I'm a obstacle in your life" she said and there was a drop of tear in her eyes.

"Are you mad Aparna! I'm not saying that I'm going to be a priest. I will marry okay, when I find a girl who respects and accepts our friendship" he said ans Aparna has nothing more to say.

"You can't find one like that Ajay, try to unders-" before she could finish Ajay threw a vessal in the sink and went out in anger while Aparna stood there worried about him.