Chapter-6

*past in italics
*Not edited
*thoughts are also in italics
*dedicated to Nivetha008
*Please vote and comment

"You are not stepping inside that office, until he is there" Ajay said arranging the dinner at the dining table and Aparna made faces

"It's not because of him Ajay, his presence won't bother me anymore. I passed that Phase long ago" her answer made him frown.

"I saw her Ajay, I saw Shruti there, that is what lead to that attack. Trust me" she said and regretted immediately when she noticed the change in Ajay's expression with the mention of Shruti's name.

"I'm- Ajay, monkey look I'm alright and nothing of this sort will happen again okay. I have you to support me right. I can't run away form him Ajay, I don't him to affect my in any way" she said with a puppy face and Ajay smiled at her.

"You wanted him to be your life Aparna" he chucked and she nodded her head.

"That's in the past and no more past talks, okay!" she said and he nodded his head.

"Ashwin was there in your cabin Aprana and he was worried" Ajay said before fading into his room and Aparna looked at his fading figure.

It was quite a surprise for her to find Ajay saying something about Ashwin this calmly, again his words echoed in her mind.

'he was worried' even though Aparna's mind refused accept that statement, a cornor of her heart knows that he did cared for her, atleast in the past.

He has seen concern in his eyes for many times, maybe it's her mistake to imagine that concern as something eternal.

She drown herself in the pool of her memories as her mind dragged her into her memory lane which held thousands of her emotions as fragments of memories.

"Hi Mr. Ashwin, nice to meet you again" Aparna forwarded her hands to the person who stood who stood there alone in that party.

"hey you are Aparna right" he shook her hand and she smiled.

"wah! Such a busy businessman remembers my name, I'm feeling proud" she said raising her imaginary collar.

"So no companies for the day? I can give you company" she said and he smiled at her.

"You are in college now right? Don't you have works" he asked after few minutes of senseless talks.

"who likes to study, this dad na, he is the one forcing me to study as he wants me to takeover his business soon" she made faces which bought a smile in her face.