Chapter-12

*past in italics
* Not edited
* dedicated to lucky_lakshmi
* thoughts are also in italics
*plesse vote and comment.

*past in italics* Not edited* dedicated to lucky_lakshmi* thoughts are also in italics*plesse vote and comment

Ashwin caressed Aparna hairs after making her lie on the couch in his cabin. He was worried at first, but he saw her relaxing, he let her sleep for sometime. Form what he did last night it easy to guess that she had a sleepless night.

He looked at her peaceful innocent face, and he can't help but remember how happy she was, when She was with him. Those days are bliss. After their marriage even though everything was not normal between them, he tried his best to make her happy.

She was so understanding and gave him the space he needed. They went out on weekends. Talked hours about nothing and eventually, he fall in love with her, but it was his heart which took a little more time to accept that fact.

But they lived a normal life, a life which made him more than happy and content until the day arrived, the day Aparna started distancing himself from her.

It was almost after 10 months of their marriage. A little romance and lot of un said love had made their life a bliss and few fights here and there enhanced that drama.

That was a launch of new company and as partners even Ashwin was invited.

Aparna was dressed in a beautiful a beautiful peach colour saree that day. That day went well, they met friends did a dance together and beach view dinner everything was good.

But when they reached their home back, there is a change in Aparna. She looked confused and worried at the same time. One thing Ashwin never saw in her face before.

"Aparna" he called her sitting on the bed, when she was removing the heavy weight ornaments.

"Haan! Ashwin" her voice was dull. Whenever he calls her, there will an excitement in her voice, but that was absent that day.

"Are you okay love?" he asked walking towards her and she nodded her head.

"What's bothering you Aparna" he asked embracing her form behind. She didn't turned back as she always do.

"Tell me love" he places a small peck at her shoulders and felt her tears touching his hands.

"hey! Aprana" he turned her only to find her eyes welled up.

The tears in those hazal orbs melted his heart.

"What happened Haan? Why my baby girl is crying? " he asked with genuine care. Even though Ashwin was not sure whether he loves her or not, by that time, he completely accepted her as his wife, his future and as his life parter till entity.

When he got answer form her he raised her chin up ans locked his eyes with her's. "What's bothering you Aparna, your those enchanting eyes look restless today" he asked slowly caressing her face and she hugged him immediately.