Chapter- 15

*Not edited
*dedicated to cherrycatty
*past in italics
*thoughts are also in italics
*Please vote and comment.

Aparna waited for Ajay in the resrurent and the her face shrunk when she saw Shruti there, with her husband and her little baby

Aparna waited for Ajay in the resrurent and the her face shrunk when she saw Shruti there, with her husband and her little baby. Aparna don't want to talk anythings to her, but she can't help but wonder how beautiful it would have, if Ajay married her and had a child like this.

Aparna would have forget all her pains just by looking at that baby's face.

Apart form Ashwin, shruti created a huge impact in her emotions. The girl who took care of her like a elder sister once, talked too bad of her, and Aparna can't forgot the words Shruti uttered on the day of her marriage.

'It's because of you Aparna, the pain I'm undergoing, it' s just because of you. You may not understand that beczuse you got the man you loved so easily and even now you have Ajay under your control to work under your control. The Pain of marrying someone else while having another one in heart.. You won't understand that pain.

The situation where you have to chose between your love and family is hard and when your love didn't supported you just for his friend, you may not understand that. But remember, you not only spoiled my life, you are spoiling Ajay's life too. And you will pay for all of this " she the Shruti who was in bridal attire that day.

Every word Shruti said was true but Aparna was under more pain than want Shruti was talking back then.

Aparna held the table for suport when she saw Shruti walking towards her after giving her baby to her husband and her heart best raised. Aparna knew what happened when she saw Shruti in office last time and she don't want that to repeat. So she hastily stood up to go but halted when she heard Shruti.

"Aparna wait, I have to talk with you" her words made Arpana froze at her spot.

"Seems like you are together with Ashwin again! Read some articles on internet, I'm really happy for you" the calmness in Shruti's voice hurted soul.

"How could she feel happy for me when I'm the reason for her brake up?" Aparna had no answers.

"But keep one thing in mind, don't threw away Ajay, just because you got your life back. That guy sacrificed his life for the sake of your friendship" Shruti had a pain in her voice.

"Don't be selfish once agian, I'm unlucky to miss the chance of marrying him, but make sure he finds someone before forgetting the whole world in your love life" Shruti left with those words and the word 'Selfish' started to hunt her.