Chapter 4

It's been two weeks since she is been in a coma. I come every day here with different stuff so when she wakes up she doesn't feel like she is all alone by herself all this time.

 Day one brought ballons.

Day two stuff toys.

Day three few clothes for her.

Day four read her, her favourite novel.

Day five saw my favourite movie with her.

Day six took pictures of us.

Day Seven went to Tempel for your better health.

Day eight couldn't make it, too busy.

Day nine dinner with you next to me.

Day ten came late so slept there.

Day eleven waited for the whole night with your friends.

Day twelve brought flowers for you, but you were still asleep.

Day thirteen read you, your favourite and watched a movie with you.

Day fourteen is today, wake up beside you and went home to fresh up after your Elder Sister came in.

'' Hey!" I said."you came!" She said."yeah you can go now and have your breakfast I will look after her, "I said. "Okay, the doctor has checked her up, her body is fine," She said."So, then it is nice news, isn't it?" I said " Yeah it is but, she still not awakens yet," She said." Sister, please don't worry. She is very strong she would make it" I said "I hope so too" She replied.

 Sakura, please wake up! I hold her hand and said " Sakura, Wake up soon ok," " we all are waiting for you. I don't know wheater you can listen to what I am saying to you or not but if you please don't let us down ok, we need you".I couldn't stop myself crying. Then Junpei called me " you should probably go and have your breakfast." "Yeah, please look after her while I am out". I went out to grab myself a breakfast. While I was coming back I saw a flower house. I should buy some white lilies for her I remember she liked them the most. "Excuse me, I would like to buy a lily from you," I asked the lady at the shop ." Sure, here it is" she gave me." Thank you! Here is the money" I gave it to her and left.

 When I reached her cabin, I heard her voice. And I open the door furiously. It was her. She has finally awakened. "Takashi!"Jiro said. " Hello Takashi," Sakura said. I couldn't stop hugging her. So, I hugged her and said " I missed you so much. Thank God you finally awaken. The god has listened to my prayer". " I am sorry Takashi. But we are not that close that you have hugged me. I don't know who are you?" she said. " What are you saying," I was in shock" then why did you call me by my name?" I asked. "I heard him calling you so I called you as well," she said. Brother Jin pulled me outside, along with brother Nahiro and Brother Yashiro"Please excuse us"brother Yashiro said.

When we were outside I asked him what was going on, so he told me that Sakura have lost some memories of the past and she knows about it. I asked exactly how much she has forgotten. He told me"Minimum of two years ago. She only has her memory two years ago memory but have lost those memories when you guys had met and when she had met us. "But, she remembers me," Brother Nahiro said. I asked how and where. He told me" we had first met at a company workshop three years ago and at a Company, ball arranged by the Yosi company she was representing her company as an intern she said and then we had talked and become good friends and she told me that I reminded her of her elder sister so she calls me brother. " So, are you ready to face reality? " Brother Yashiro said. " Yes, I am" I replied. Sakura! don't worry even if you have don't remember me I will still be by your side.