Chapter 26

** Our Last Night**

"Ah! I can't believe summer is about to end. And from Monday onwards we have to go back to our normal lives again. The same old desk, files, computers, and the meetings as well!" Jiro said. "Tomorrow is our flight at 11 p.m. before going we have to do the packing of some of the things and covering the furniture as well as the cupboards."

Sakura said. "Yeah! We have to did before leaving!" Sato said. "Hmm...after finishing our work shall we all go outside and enjoy our last night here?" Junpei asked. "Well, I and Sakura have to go out for our date tonight! So, sorry

we won't be joining!" I said. "What? Oh, why?" Asami said. "Please isn't this our last night today, you guys can have a date anytime when we go back!" Brother Jin said. "Alright! What would you Takashi, shall we not go tonight?" she asked. "Okay, since it's our last night!" I said. "Yeah!" they said. Sakura came near me and hugged me and whispered in my ears "you are the cutest guy I have ever date!" "And you are the cutest girl I have ever met!" I said.

After finishing a little bit of the packing of the house for the whole day we went out in the city and enjoyed

the view of the seaside while eating noodles. The atmosphere was cold so Sakura cuddled me. It seems like not only use as being in a relationship but also Leiko and brother Yashiro as well. "You know what I heard Daichi will ask out Junpei because I got you!" Sakura said. "Are you feeling bad because you took someone's crush and that person is your friend?" I asked. "Why would I? I am lucky to have you and why should I share you with someone even it's my friend and my sister!" she replied. "Hmm, you are amazing Sakura Usui!" I said and kiss her on her head. "Takashi! You are making me feel embarrassed by kissing me in front of everyone!" she said. "You always say that and it makes me feel like to kiss you again!" I replied. "Really? Then I will always say that to you whenever you kiss me!" she said and smiled at me. "Ring- Ring" "Hello!" Asami's phone rang. "Hey! How are you doing there?" it was Asami's boyfriend video calling her. "Lin Chen Yi, how was your meeting in China?" Asami asked. "It was fine did you enjoy your vacation?" he asked. "Yeah, I did but hope you could be here with us!" she said. " Hmm, I wished that too but work comes first right? Anyways I am happy looking at your smile show me the scenery of the place you are now so I can see it with you!" he said. "Okay, wait." She said and showed him. "Wow! It's pretty out there right? But don't catch a cold I would be coming back in two days then we will go out have a wonderful dinner, okay!" he said. "Did you had your dinner? And how was the meeting?" she asked. "I have ordered my dinner and the meeting was good. Did you had yours?" ?He asked. "Yes, I am still having it!" she said. "Okay, I will call you later after you finish your dinner alright?" he said. "Okay! Bye-bye and fighting!" she said. "Ha, ha okay bye! And Love you fighting!" he said. "Love you Lin!" she said. "Aww, it's so cute looking at the two lovely couples!" Sakura said. "Then I will also go out on a business trip and will call you like this!" I said. "No need you just stay by my side and I won't allow you to go alone!" she said. "Okay, okay!" I said. "You two look good together Asami!" Sakura said. "Really? Well, maybe but it's just common in a couple right!" she said and blushed. "Well, I am happy for you that you find Lin!" she said. "Thanks, Sakura so do I!" Asami replied.  "Hey, guys look what brother Jin and Nahiro brought!" Jiro called us. "What is it Jiro?" We asked. "Crackers!" Sakura said. "What's the best way to end summer is by lighting crackers at the seashore!" Brother Jin said. "Thank you, brother!" we said. We all took the one which was our favourite. The sparkling colours of the crackers in the faces just want me to take pictures of them. "SO, everyone, look at the sky for some time we will end the summer by bursting our last cracker which is the rockets." brother Hachiro said. "We will have the last light show in here!" brother Yashiro said. And soon as it started everyone was looking at it and just can't stop smiling the summer didn't end with sadness but with a harmful smile on everyone's face! And as so our last night ended with colours of joy!

The last day is also over now, we spent our whole day doing packing our stuff and getting ready to go home. And now we have to leave this place can't believe we have spent our whole month in this place and now we have to say goodbye. "We should be going!" Pinko said. "Well before going we should say goodbye to this place!" Sakura said. "Okay everyone let's say goodbye to this place!" Sato said. "Goodbye, we will see you next summer!" Everyone said. And we have taken off to another chapter of our life. Nothing stays forever but the only thing which stays in the memories of this holiday!