Chapter 38

I made it!

"We are here Sir!" the driver said. "Thank you so much! Here is the money!" I gave it to him and run as fast as I can. It was confusing because I didn't know which flight she was taking so, I called "Hello, Clair! Tell me which flight is  ?" I asked. "Mr Hamada please, will you wait for a while?" she said, "Here I have found it I will send you the details in your number!" "Alright, hurry up!" I said. 'Here it is according to this her flight number 000xx and will leave in 45 minutes! Oh! Shit!' I ran like a mad person for the first time today and went to check out the counter for further details. "Excuse I miss you! Can you tell me where the passengers of 000xx are?" I asked. "Are you on board sir?" they asked. "Yes, I just want to know have the plane left?" I asked. I lied to them that I was one of the passengers. "No, it hasn't left yet." He said. "One of my mates have lost and I was about to meet her here would you help me to find her it's urgent?" I said. "Sure, sir please go that way." He said. "Thanks a lot!" I said.

"Hello, please call this name and ask her to come here she also one of the passengers of flight number000xx!" I said. "Sure, sir her name please!" she said. "Her name is Sakura Usui and her flight number is 000xx," I said. "May I have your attention, please? Miss Sakura Usui passengers of flight number 000xx please come to the checkout counter. I repeat Miss Sakura Usui, please come to the checkout counter! Thank you!" she announced."Thank you so much for this!" I said. "You're welcome Sir!" she said.

I wonder whether she would come or not! "Excuse me! I was called here, is there some kind of problem?" it was her. "Yes, please her flight will be missed out if we don't know what the problem is in time!" a man said. It was him the president of the Alight Company. "Yes, miss a person who would be joining you had asked us to call your name. He is sitting right there!" he said. She looked at me and started to leave. I must stop her. "Wait! I want to talk to you!" I said. "Okay, speak what you want to!" she said. "Miss Sakura is there any problem?" the man asked. "It's fine Mr Feng! You can go back to your flight I would take care of Mr Yamamoto!" she said. "I think I should stay here in case if you need me?" he asked. "If you want to then can give us a moment alone?" she asked. "Alright!" he said. "Okay, what do you want to say?" she said. "Who is he?" I asked. "Oh, so now you are suspecting me?" she said. "No, I am not! I am just asking about him!" I said. "He is the assistant of Mr Yamamoto!" she said. "You mean the old guy next to him?" I said. "Yes! Hey if you are here to time pass then go we can talk about this later on!" she said. "Wait, I wanted to ask you did you miss me when I was gone?" I asked. "Yes, sometimes I did and mostly on Sundays!" she said, "If that's it then I would take my leave!" she said. "Why are you acting like this? I came all this way to meet

you and you are still acting cold! Why?" I asked. "Because you didn't trust me! You never did actually, till today! I understand it is your concern but you have to trust me," She said.  "I will trust you! And I won't leave you to suffer sadness alone! I would give you time and space to understand but you also have to understand as well!" I said. "But

how can you prove me?" she said. "By marrying you!" I said. "What?" she said. "Yes, Sakura Usui, will you marry me and give both of us to understand each other again?" I asked. "I don't know if I am doing the right thing or not but I would like to try! So, yes I will!" she said. "Really?" I asked. "Yes! But you would not turn out like those guys in the TV series where they turn out bad!" she said. "I would not do it!" I said. "Then, I have to do one thing!" she said.

"What? Miss Sakura, you are not going with us?" they said. "Yes, and I am sorry because I have to sort out some things with my Fiancé!" she said. "But..." Don't worry about it would take the next flight and will join you guys once my Fiancé's bag got ready to go with us!" she said. "You want me to go with you?" I asked. "Yes, after all, I haven't seen him for a month and a half now so, it would be nice if he goes with me!" she said. "Yes, sure!" I said. "Alright then! We shall meet you guys at the hotel then?" Mr Yamamoto said. "Sure, we would," I said. They left. And now I have to go home to pack up my bag to go with her. "Hey, what kind of change occurs to you when you go out?" she asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I mean to say is that last month you didn't want to marry me but, what happens now?" she asked. "Well, because I found out that you are the most important person and you are the person who I will miss the most when you would be gone," I said. "That clarifies it! But I don't want to marry you now!" she said. "What? Why?" I asked. "Let's marry when I think you are ready to!" she said. "But..." I was about to say. "No, but because we have to meet each other's parents now! If they say no we can't do anything. " she said. "I hope so, they agree," I said. "Alright now, don't worry so much you are making me tense too!" she said. "Hey, I am not!" I said. "Whatever let's go home now!" she said.