Chapter 11

"It's amazing Sakura is my new neighbours now I can watch her every day now" I am so happy best day of my life. "Hey don't forget her friends live here too with her" Junpei said. "And don't forget they are our business partners so behave nicely to them," Brother  Nahiro said. "Hey, guys I am hungry. Brother Jin can you make the breakfast for us today" Jiro said. "Okay, sure Yashiro helps me out," brother Jin said. "Yeah, okay that's fine," Brother Yashiro said. "Hey, brother Hachiro can you tell me something more about Wan Company," I asked. "Yeah! SureI can tell you about what I know" He replied, "the whole company is known for its women employees. All over the world, and no men are allowed to have a job here. But before that, they had started their business on a small level. As for my researches said that they first had an orphanage for children where they also provide education to the children. Then the real owner of the orphanage gave them an abounded building to

building accompany for the women and after the second anniversary the old lady died and since from then onwards Wan Company build themselves till these now." He said. "But, also a man named Mr Anderson helped them to build the company he helped them financially. But unfortunately, he is very sick these days" brother Nahiro

said. "How do you know that?" Junpei asked. "Well, Sato told me they are going tomorrow to visit him in Tokyo" Brother Nahiro replied. "Hmm...but people don't know what they are normal lives are," brother Jin said. "People say that Wan's always cares only about business and don't know how they are in person!" Brother Yashiro said. "Well, but when I use to live with Sakura she always uses to stay like a normal girl not like a businesswoman," I said. "Yeah! Don't try to take her too easily, she is the top class business dealer" brother Yashiro said, "If she wants a deal to be done, she gets it no matter how much she has force. She is no match". "But guys I have to tell you something I have called them for dinner tonight," brother Jin said. "You, what. Why didn't you tell us about this before about?" Brother Nahiro said. "Sorry, but I need materials to make food for them" Brother Jin. "Alright, Takashi let's go to the store for shopping, "Brother Hachiro said.

"Alright, everything is ready," brother Jin said. "Why do we have to dress up so formally?" Jiro asked. "It's good to look clean isn't it?" I said. "Yeah, what will they think about us Takashi," Junpei said. "Just go and wear your casual clothes which are clean," I said. "Okay, thanks it will be much better," he said. "You guys stop talking and get changed, they are coming" brother Nahiro said. 'Ting-tong' the doorbell rang. "Welcome everyone to our place" I welcomed. "Ahh," Sakura had a shock in her look and then she burst into laughter. "Takashi! Why are you dressed up like this?" she asked. And everyone smiled at me and I was a little bit embarrassed.  "Takashi! I think you should go and change" brother Yashiro said. "I think we should probably change" brother Jin and Junpei said. I go into my room and changed. Now, Sakura would think I am a freak.

I came out looked that she was chatting with others, I heard them talking "Oh! That's why you have dressed up so formally" she said. I don't worry about it because my reputation has already destroyed. "Hey, you guy what are you talking about?" I asked. "Okay here he is" brother Hachiro said. "Hey, Takashi does it with every one of your guests or it's just us only you treat like this?" Pinko asked. "You were looking like a waiter for a moment," Asami said. I was really upset about what happened but " I think you looked good in a tux by the way" Sakura said, "but you have a good taste in clothes though". "Thanks!" I said. "Okay, guys we should start to have our dinner first" Brother Jin. 'Yeah, I am hungry though" Sato said. "Let's have dinner". And we had our dinner together. All of our friends were happy we really enjoyed the lovely evening with food and company. Sakura looked happy and all were smiling as if it was like a holiday. "So, we heard that you guys are going to visit an important person," brother Nahiro asked. "Yeah, we are we would come back after three days so we will discuss your product later after we return from Tokyo." Asami said. "It's fine we would like you guys to solve your personal work first," BrotherNahiro said. "Thank you for understanding us Mr Nahiro". Everything was going well. It was very warming as if I was home again.