Chapter 17

"Come on, why are you guys taking so much time. Did you guys get ready even?" I asked. "Yeah, we are," they said. The doorbell rang, it must be her I am so excited and then I got a surprise, "Hi! They also wanted to join us. So, I agreed." She said. "It looks like we are not alone!" Jiro said. "Are you guys also going with us?"Asami asked. "Yeah! The same case happens with me" I said. "Yeah! It will be fun. The more people the more fun it is" she said. "Yeah, it will be," they said. "Is brother Nahiro and Mr Yashiro not going with us?" Leiko asked."Well, they will stay here and will rest."Jiro said. "So, Mr Yashiro and brother would you like us to bring lunch for you?" she asked. "Yeah sure, why not" brother Yashiro replied. "Where is Miss Pinko" Brother Jin asked. "Well, she is out of town to meet her parents today" Sakura replied. "Okay, shall we start going now?" Daichi asked. "Okay, let's go!" I said. "Bye have fun," both of them said. And let's just hope everything would be fine.

We finally reach the mall. And we started to look for different items. First, we went to the grocery shopping where brother Jin helped her way too much because he knows better which brand is good. And every time I tried to go near her someone interrupts. And now grocery shopping is done and now is my chance to get close to her but no Asami is holding her hand and she is holding Leiko's arm on the other side. It is making me jealous, I want to hold her hand as well but can't do anything, they all are friends since middle school and once she had told me it's like a habit that they like to hold each other's arms or hands when they walk around. Sakura also has a habit when she is tired she likes to put her head on something or someone's shoulder. I finally manage to go near her she was whispering in Asami's ears that "tomorrow is Sato's birthday I think we should surprise her by treating her to a wonderful place" she said. "Yeah! It sounds nice how about me go to the hotpot tomorrow she likes it very much" Asami said."OK, so decided" They both said. "Hey, guys let's go and buy some clothes," brother Hachiro said. "Yeah! Sure!" I said. I looked all around the store was filled with clothes accessory. I am fond of shopping and when I was trying on clothes and showing them to my friends Sakura saw me and said "You look good! You have a nice sense of fashion" she said. "Yeah! Takashi is the best he has good taste. He knows us pretty well than us" brother Jin said. "I am very impressed by you Mr Takashi," Sakura said. I blush and was so happy that she complimented me.

We finished our shopping and I saw she didn't buy many clothes just two only and some accessories. So, I got the idea that she is not into shopping so much. Then the announcement for sale was given. And Sakura and her friends rushed out to buy. Maybe I spoke too soon, she likes cheap things of good quality. Whenever I think I know her but then, I don't know what she will do next. "Hey! Guys" Sakura said, "I am hungry! Let's go and eat somewhere". "Yeah, I am hungry too," Jiro said. "Okay, so let's eat somewhere," Brother Jin said. So we went out for lunch and we eat till our stomach was not able to consume and took some for brother Yashiro and Nahor. And that's how our day ends.  We were walking home to digest our food and it was nice. I finally got a chance to talk to her. "Hey! Today...was amazing and thanks for inviting us with you," I said. "No, it is fine I enjoyed today," she said, "Oh, by the way, I got you something". I was surprised to hear it. "Here! It will bring good fortune in your life," she said. "May, I open it now?" I asked. "Sure!" she said. I open it up and saw "Itis a Maneki Neko (a Japanese good luck charm also known as the calling cat)" I said. "Yeah I will call good fortune in your life," she said. "Thanks for the gift you gave me!" I said. "And look I got myself a 'Dream Catcher'" she said. We smiled at each other. "Well, I felt familiar when you first hugged me! It's like I know very well," she said. "You use to but then you forgot," I said. "Takashi! I want to know what my past is." She said. "I can't tell you about it now because you are still healing," I said, "but don't worry I will tell you soon about it when you would be ready!". "Okay, then the only thing I can do it now is that to wait!" she said. I know she looks quite disappointed but I am sorry because even I am not ready to tell...