Chapter 20

We are now going to their villa which is near Isshiki Beach. As we are going in a car organized

by us it's pretty huge but it can't carry thirteen people. As we don't know the direction Sato and Daichi are going with Jiro, Junpei, Brother Jin, and brother Nahiro. And me, along with brother Yashiro, brother Hachiro are going with Asami, Leiko, Pinko, and Sakura. Today I also sat near the window it changed everything. It feels like life is a journey. The scenery was so beautiful. And when the breeze brushes away my hair it felt like I am me 8 years ago,

carefree, no worries just had to study. Life has changed. The beach looks so welcoming. I remember when I was a kid I used to wonder who big was the ocean. I remember when Sakura and I were together we wanted to go to the beach for a vacation, but we were so busy that we never got the time to come here. "We are about to reach the villa!" Asami said. "It's too soon!" I said. "Well, but the distance from the airport to our villa is almost 4 kilometre," Leiko said."Hmm, looks like you are enjoying the views of this place." Brother Yashiro said. "Of course, this place is a family place. People are very nice here. That's why we bought this villa!" Sakura said. "So, guys look outside we have reached our destination!" Pinko said.

"Wow, this place looks good from the outside!" Jiro said, "I wonder how it looks from the inside!". "So, welcome to our little home!" Sakura said. "Can we go in actually I want to see it from the inside?" brother Jin said. "Sure!". Sato opened the door. "Wow, the hallway is so big!" Junpei said."Thanks! But this place has been closed since last summer so we have to do a little cleanup today!" Asami said. "Yeah! We can't stay in a dusty place!" brother Hachiro said, "I will help in cleaning the place!". "Okay! But first can we see which room we will stay?" Brother Yashiro said. "Yeah! Sure, but you will have to share rooms we only have four rooms vacant now!" Pinko said. "This is the map of this place you can decide which room you want to stay in. The Red

circled marked are of ours the rest you can have now!" Daichi said.

"Okay, as it's decided who share rooms with whom we will clean the rooms first then we have to clean the kitchen and then the hall and the backyard," Asami said. "We will meet hereafter we finish cleaning the rooms," Leiko said. "Can I clean the kitchen?" brother Jin asked. "And can I help others to clean their rooms if mine is done?" brother Hachiro asked."Sure!" Sakura said, "In fact please come to help me clean my room." "So, hurry up and work," Pinko said. We all went to our rooms. I am sharing the room with brother Hiro. Our room is upstairs and the best thing is it is next to Sakura's room.

We all started to clean up the place before lunch we had just done 75% cleaning and till evening the work was done. "Finally, the place is tidy up. I am going to take a bath now!" Daichi said. "After getting fresh up then let's go out for dinner!" Sato said. "Well, it's a nice idea I know a nice place here which serves really tasty food. It's mouth-watering!" she said.

"I would like to have a half bowl of Ramen noodles," Sakura said. "And you sir?" the waitress asked. "I would like to have the special men's meal half!" I said. We are now in the restaurant. It's a nice place they have a good service. "So, do you guys often came to this place?" brother Jin asked. "Well, when I fell a bit down I came to this place for noodles when I want good noodles," Sakura said. "The best thing to feel happy when you are sad is to look at the night sky and to listen to music while eating something," Asami said. "Yeah, I agree that too!" Sakura said.

The dinner has been served at the table. "So, what are we going to do tomorrow? I just have no idea!" Jiro said.b "Well, I want to have some quality time at the beach and maybe I will find some crabs on the beach!" brother Nahiro said. "That's a nice thought! I think we all should spend time on the beach. After all, what are we here for!" Sakura said. "I agree too!" Asami said. "So, it's decided that we will spend the day near the shore

tomorrow?" I asked. "Yes!" everyone said.

It seems to be an enjoyable night today. The wind is blowing and I can feel the salty texture present in the air. I was working on the shares of the company but the wind was blowing off the paper, so I went to close the window and my eyes fall to the person sitting still near the shores as if it was trying to find something in its deep silence. Who could it be?

I went downstairs and looked for the person it wasn't a man but a girl looking at the stars. I went near to her to see who it was. The send was cooled as I can feel it with my barefooted legs. I asked "Excuse me, Miss?

But may I ask you a question? Who are you?". "Oh! It's you!" she said. "Sakura! What are you doing at this time outside you might catch a cold, please get inside. "It's okay I can bear it you don't need to worry about me," she

said. "Did I disturb you? If so I will get inside and you can continue as well," I said. "Don't worry it is fine! You can sit beside me if you want to?" she said. "Are you sure?' I was amazed. "Yes, I will be glad to have a company around!" she said. I sat beside her, the water of the sea is warm at this time it feels good. The sound of the waves is like the music of the ocean."Sakura! If someday you found out someone loves you from the bottom of its heart what would you do?" I asked. "Well, I don't have a clear cut answer but I can say, I will it to the time!" she said. "Time... indeed it is a great healer," I said. "But, why did you asked this question?" she asked. "Well, I don't know it's just something pop out in my mind!" said. "You are a weird guy but still kind!" she said and smiled. "You think so!" I said. "Yeah! And I am thankful to you!" she said. "Why did you say so?" I asked. "Because you didn't let me get bored," she said. "You call me Mr Takashi often. Do you like using this word often?' I asked. "Do you when I call you 'Mr.

Takashi'?" she asked. "No, it sounds better when you call me normally not formally," I said. "Okay, I will call you just 'Takashi'" she said. "It is getting a bit cooler outside we should better get inside!" said while rubbing my arms. "Yes! Let's get in before you catch a cold!" she said and smiled at me. the atmosphere was cold but the smile was warming.