Chapter 10

" Ting -Tong" the doorbell rang."ting tong" constantly " coming "I screamed. Who could it be disturbing us on a Sunday morning?"Takashi! open it up fast" Nahiro Screamed from his room." Yeah! I am going to open it up" I said.

"What? Do you need to please talk fast! If you want to sell something then we have don't need anything now please come again later" I said without looking at the people standing at the door. "I am sorry! But We are not here to sell anything." They said." We are here to say hello because we are your new neighbours!" Sakura and her whole gang said."Takashi! Who is it to disturb us on Sunday morning!" Jiro said."It's our new neighbour's next door" I said. "Who? Holly Shit!" Jiro screamed."Hello, we are your new neighbours" Daichi said. "Why are you guys making so much noise" Nahiro also came out. " Oh, God!" He said." Wow! you guys live together!" Daichi Said." What the hell is wrong with you guys? Talking so loudly in the lobby" Hachiro came out from his apartment and said."Yeah! I am not even able to sleep properly" Junpei said."holy shit!" Brother Yashiro said. "Miss CEO and Miss presidents and the other teammates," brother Jin said. "Please! Be Quite! We are disturbing the other people in this building. And as for your kind information, we have just moved yesterday" Daichi said."And if we knew you guys are living in the same building them we would have never come to this place before" Asami said."But it's good to have you guys as neighbours" Sato said. " Will you guys cut the crap and hand them over the gift," Sakura said. "Well, it is good to have beautiful girls around!" Junpei said," Sakura! would you give this bad boy a chance to go out with you"? " Well, I think Sakura likes good boys so please stay away from her," I said. " Chill out Brother Takashi! I will not snatch her away!" Junpei said. "Ha, ha, ha" Sakura laughed and said," It's really fun to have you guys around! It reminds me of my school days with my Classmates". " You two are the same. Always like to stay with guys too much," Asami said."Hey, Leiko! what do you think of it?" Sato asked."Well, I have no problem at all" She replied." Well, we are not exactly living with them they are just our neighbours. So, chill out," Sakura said. " But we have to take care of our safety," she said. "it's okay they are nice people," Daichi said. "Please, Asami" four of them made innocent faces."Okay, I agree to continue to stay here," Asami said, "Are you fine with it Pinko?" Sakura asked."Okay, if you guys say so." She said.

"By the way who lives where," Jiro asked."Actually, we all live together!" Leiko said."But, there are only four bedrooms in each apartment in this building'' brother Hachiro said. "Yeah! we know that. But it was really difficult to live because everyone wants to live with Sakura so we decided to break the wall of the two living rooms and make a door as the gateway to both the apartments. So, that's how we live together and now our place is very big" Daichi said."But didn't the building manager scolded you for this?" brother Jin asked." We had talked to him about this early, before moving in so, it's fine now, and he said there is no problem" Sato said. "Okay, well then. Welcome new neighbours" Nahiro Said. "Thank you very much, "Leiko said."Hey, can I ask you guys something?"." Yeah, sure!" I said. " Can we join you guys sometimes at breakfast?" Sakura asked. "Wait! now we have to share breakfast as well" Pinko asked."Yes! it will be fun, just like the T.V. show FRIENDS!" She said. " Well, okay if you guys are okay with it," Brother Jin said. "Okay, Please guys," Sakura asked. " Alright but just once a week at our place as well as to their place," Pinko said. "Yeah! thanks" Sakura said."Do, you guys agree as well, alright it shall be fine we guess?"

they said.  So, things have changed so much never had thought of this day before, better leave my expectation!