Chapter 37

She is about to leave!

"Brother Jin! I am really worried about how I look right now! Do I look funny?" I asked. "No, you look fine! But why are you asking these silly questions?" he asked. "Well, I haven't seen her for a while and my hair has grown too long ever since I have left. I wonder if she still will like to see me." I said. "Puff...ha-ha-ha! Takashi! She uses to be your girlfriend, if she loves you from the bottom of her heart she absolutely would like to see you after so long!" he said. "I hope so too!" I said, "Alright then I shall take my leave to meet her!" "Hey, you can go afterwards it's just 8 in the morning!" he said. "Oh yes, probably no stores would be open till now!" I said. "Have breakfast and clean the dishes I have to go to the company to meet the rest!" he said. "Okay, bye!" I said. The morning is so quiet today!

It's nine now I should go out now and look after the engagement ring for her. Today I would finally propose to her. Fighting! "Excuse me can you tell how much this cost!" I said.

"Sir, please take me to the Wan companies building!" I said as I sat inside the taxi. "Okay, sir!" he replied. I wonder how would she react when she finds out that I am about to ask her to marry me! "Sir, we are here!" he said. "Here is the money!" I gave him! Wan's building it's been a long time since I have come here!

"Excuse me, Miss, can you tell me that is Miss Usui, in her office?" I asked at the reception. "I am sorry sir but she hasn't arrived yet!" she replied. "Alright, can you tell her assistant to meet me right now and tell her that Mr Takashi Hamada would like to meet her?" I said. "Alright, sure sir!" she said. "Yes, she said she is coming down to meet you!" she said. "Alright, thank you for your help!" I said.

"Mr Hamada! Hello, I am Miss Usui's assistant! You said you would like to meet me may I know why?" she asked. "Well, she might have told you about that I had been out for a month!" I said. "Yes, she has!" she replied. "So, please tell your Miss that I had come to visit her today and would like to talk to her!" I said. "Oh! But sir, as far as I know, she is leaving for Hokkaido this afternoon and would come back after 3 days!" she said. "What? Is she going alone knows she is going with Mr Yamamoto!" she said. "Well, who is he?"I asked. "He from the alight group and have asked Miss to show him the place in Hokkaido! And as he is an important person she said yes!" she said. "Can you show me a picture of him? Because I am confused which one is him!" I said. "Sure but I only have one from the CCTV footage!" she said. "Alright show me!" I said. "Here he is!" she shows me the photograph. "Okay, thanks and when is her flight? " I asked. "It will leave at 12:30!" she said. "Thanks once again!" I said and left. Damm if I let her go with that guy she will probably fall for him. He is tall, Handsome and even he is the President of the company.

I won't let him take her away from me! Just because he is good looking! "Sir, please take me to the Airport!" I said. "Yes! Sir!" he replied.

"The traffic is too much at this moment and it's already 10:30," I said. "Are you getting late sir for your flight?" he asked. "Yeah, but I have to catch up with someone at the airport who is taking this flight in! And half an hour!" I said. "Then let me give you a shortcut!" he said. "Can you? Then please do it!" I said. "Alright!" he said and took me through the small streets. I don't know where exactly we are but I hope to meet her as soon as possible!