Chapter 32

Past Love Rival !!!

"So, is she out of the office now?" I asked Azami on the phone. "Yes, she is out!" she replied. "Okay, thanks!"I said and hung up the phone. "Everyone, she would be here at any time please be ready!" I said.

"Okay, guys she is coming to get ready!" I said and turned the lights off and listen to her footsteps. "Surprise!" we all screamed and came out. "Oh my god! Thank you guys!" she said. "Bring the cake!" I said. "Sakura, make a wish, and blow the candle!" Sato said. "Okay! Hmm...future". "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you Sakura! Happy birthday to you!" Everybody sang the song. "Thank you for coming to my birthday party!" she said. I was happy to look at her smile. I know birthdays are the best of everyone's life.

"Takashi! I know you have done all of this right!" she said. "But how did you find out?" I asked. "Well, brother Hachiro told me," She said. "Well, if you have found out then it's the truth!" I said. "Well, you don't need to be sad you have done the right thing for me and I am happy with your work! So, thank you!" she said. "Well, you're welcome!" I replied. "Oh! I forgot to tell you about something my childhood friend Kotaro is here and is joining us at this party! He called me today and gave me a surprise by coming in front of me as my birthday gift!" she said. "Kotaro? Isn't he the

guy who you use to play with when you were young?" I asked. "Yes!" she replied. "So, where is he?" I asked. "Kotaro? Here Takashi wants to meet you!" she called him. "Yes, I am coming!" he replied. "Kotaro this is my boyfriend Takashi!" she introduced. "Well, it's nice to meet you again, Takashi!" he said. "Well, me too! I heard you got married?" I said. "Yes, I am married and I am sorry Sakura but my wife was busy coming to meet you!" he said. "Well, no worries!" she said. "So, Takashi can you talk in private?" he directly asked me. "Well, sure if you excuse us?" I said. "Sure, I will go and meet the rest of the guest!" she said. "So, Takashi! What's your plan this time?" he asked. "What do you mean by the plan?" I asked. "Oh, how about abandoning her after she falls for you? You made her cry! I should have never given her to you!" he said. "You are married now you can't say like that! What if your wife finds out about you caring for another girl than her?" I said. "I don't care! And my wife knows that she the only best friend I have ever since we were kids. She is the only one with who I can talk freely without any hesitation! And I won't let you hurt her!" he said. "Well, she is not a kid and I am not the same I use to be! I had never left her and I would not!" I said. "How can I trust you?" he asked. "You don't need to! Unless we both trust each other we are fine!" I said and left. What's wrong with me? I again became this much angry. I have to prove to him I can protect her on my own!

At this moment standing alone in under the sky...I understand...Kotaro! I understand what he meant today! He was referring to the time when I left her. I knew this guy had always tried to protect his friend. But he lost when I left her that day. Why? Why did I make that decision? I should have stayed. I have lost already it from you because you are the person who she remembers the most in her life she forgot about me but she never about you! I hope I had come early into her life like Wataru. He was also lucky because he had shared the part of life where she remembers him even in pain! Sakura does goes really have given me another chance to Love you? Have I really got the second chance to love?