Chapter 5

"Sorry, Sakura that we kept you waiting!" brother Yashiro said. " No, it's okay. I had lots of company around me" She said. " Well, that's nice. I forgot to introduce you to my friend. Sakura this Takashi Yamoto and as well works in our company"Brother Nahiro said."Hello, miss Sakura. I am the CEO of our company" I said." Hello! Mr Takashi" She said. "I am so sorry because I don't remember you," She said."NO worries! Here I bought you this lily when I was coming to visit you" I gave it to her. "Thank you," she said ."It's my pleasure" I said. "You Know what Mr Takashi, Lilies are my favourite," she said. "Well it's not quite great to say but you had told me about it," I said. "Really! well. I don't remember you but maybe someday I would like to remember about you."She said. " By the way, Leiko and all of my friends told me that you and your friends were taking care of me all this time so thank you so much and I will give you guys a treat some time'' She said. " Okay then," I said " maybe someday"

"Takashi!" Sakura's elder sister called me. " Takashi let's talk outside! " Sahe said. We want out. " Takashi! Do you know what are you doing?" Her sister said "I know what I am doing and I promise that I will not let her down this time" I said " okay, but if you hurt her this time I will defiantly hurt you badly" She said.

" Sakura! I have to go now. You take care of your self because would be going back home for a few months so call me when discharge ok" Her sister said." Alright, I will. Take care of mom and dad from me '' She said .'' I will you don't worry take care'' she said and left.

''It's getting late, we should probably, go and  get ourselves lunch." Brother Nahiro said. "Yeah, Okay!" I said. " Takashi you should stay here and help Sakura out," Junpei said. " Would it be fine if I stay here with you?" I asked. "Sure I would not mind! " she said.

When we were two inside the room she didn't say a word. I was like I was sitting alone in a room. She was busy with her own reading novels. It was boring for me so I asked her " So, how are you feeling after you woke up?''. ''Well, it was a bit strange when you woke up in a hospital after a sleep.'' She said.'' Yeah, you are right!'' I said. How stupid I am to ask this question. " It was nice to you guys today'' She said. '' that's great," I said and coughed." Are you alright let me give you some water" She said '' No it's fine!'' I said. Then she touched my forehead and said:" Your temperature is fine then why are you sweating". At a sudden moment, I just want her to continue to touch my head.

"Well, it's fine. I am good it's just the wheater I guess" I said.