Chapter 23

So many Love rivels!

"Sakura is that you?" a voice called her. "I am sorry I didn't recognize you?" she said. "You probably don't

but I do! I am David! I use to be your classmate in middle school the second year!" he said. "Oh my God, it's you, David! I didn't recognize you, you have changed so much!" she said. "So, do you were a little chubby when we were in middle school! But your face hasn't changed yet still cute like a little girl you use to be!" he said. "So do you were shorter that time but now you are so tall!" she said. How many guys did tried to woo her! First, Wataru and now, David. "I am sorry we have been busy talking and I ignored you!" she said. "By the way who is this guy?" David asked. "This is Takashi!" she replied. "Hello!" I said. "So, are you here for holiday or work?" he asked. "Holiday!"

she said. "Wow, what a coincidence I am here for a trip as well!" he replied. "So, only you two have come here or..." he asked. "No, no... all of our friends are here as well!"She said. "Listen, can we have lunch tomorrow? It's been a long time since I have seen you so would you like to go out?" he asked."Sure! Why not, let's met at around 1 p.m.!"She said. "So, it's on! Listen I have to go now but met me at the Akoa Café alright!" he said. "Okay, bye!" she said. Why every time happens to me. Someone snatches my chance to go out with her!

We went back to the villa. I have to ask Asami or Sato about David. "Hey who is David?" I asked. "David who?" she

asked. "A guy from your middle school!" I said. "Oh, you mean David that!" Sato said. "He was once Sakura's Biggest crush and that guy knows about it!" Asami said. "She met him today right?" she asked. "Yeah! I knew it" Asami said. "Don't worry he already has a Fiancée!" Sato said. Can I stop worrying he is not married yet he might change his mind once he is with her, I have to protect my love? But now, I have to sleep first.

"Yawn! I had a nice sleep yesterday! What time is it now!" I woke up in a rush. I am already late! I fresh up and went downstairs. "Morning everyone!" I said "You finally wake up," brother Jin said. "Have your breakfast!" Sakura said. "So, Sakura as Sato told me you are going out at lunch with David!" Pinko said. "Yeah! Come on it's David and it's

fun to meet someone from the past after so many years!" She said. "But be safe around him he is not the one he uses to be and remember he is about to marry someone so be careful!" Asami said. "Alright! Daichi help me out to get ready!" She called. "Okay let's go sister Sakura!" she replied. "Hey," I said, "what exactly had happened between them please, tell me about it everything in details." " Well, if you want to know! She uses to had a crush on him and at the end of the semester and the end of the second year she told him about her feelings but he actually never replied and he had to go to another school because his parents had to transfer to Hokkaido and they never met each other for many years until yesterday." Asami said. "So, this is the story. But wait every time the guy left her in her stories and so did I. So, it means she tried to stick to one but no one wanted to stick around her, poor Sakura. But I have to change the story this time. I won't leave her!

"Sakura! What are you going to do David already has a fiancée if you go alone his fiancée would think that you are a slut!" Leiko said. "Don't worry I am going to take someone with me to introduce him as my fake boyfriend so everything would be fine!" she said.  "So, who will go with you?" Pinko asked. "Hmm Jiro get ready you are going with me!" she said. "No, I am very bad at lying!"

he said. "I can't go either I have work to do!" brother's said. "How about Junpei then?" she said. "I would love to go out with you but I already have to go out with my friends!" he replied, "Why not take Takashi with you?" "If he wants to!" she said, "I want to!" said. I can't let her be alone with some strange guy from the past. "Okay then, get dressed you are going with me!" she said.

Sakura why are you acting so cold suddenly! I know how to make you make. I will give her the present today no matter what! "Takashi! Are you coming down or you want me to come there?" she screamed. "Coming!" I replied.