Chapter 15

** Sakura and Me**

"Mr Takashi! What are you doing here aren't you suppose to be at the party now?" She said. "Yeah, but shouldn't you be with Wataru now! What happens? Why did you come back so early?" I asked."Yeah! But why would you come back?" She asked. "Well, you answer me first," I said. "No, I asked first so you answer my questions first," she said. "Okay but before that may I come?" I asked. "Yeah! Sure I am sorry to let you stand outside, please come in!" she said, "okay, you sit on the couch and I'll bring something to drink!" "Okay, now answer me why did you come back at this time and where you've been running?" she asked. "Well, I got your text and generally when you go out with someone it took some time and especially when you go out with an old friend," I said. "Well about that, Wataru and I went out for dinner first then we went to the park with our food and talked there for a while and we had a great time. And then he was about to kiss me and before that he asked maybe we can start over but I said 'sorryWataru but I can't do this! I mean I use to like you a lot but I think that I don't feel that way anymore and I thanked him and left him" she said, "What a waste I was so excited that yeah it's him the guy who I use to be mad for and after so many years have passed since we have met and yeah! I am going out on a date with him but bang! I don't feel the way I use to do before and he is still the same but somehow I changed after we broke off". "Do you regret breaking off with him?" I asked. "Yeah! I use to do before, but after tonight I feel like maybe this was good for both of us, if we had been together then maybe I won't be me I am now" she said. "But still, I am glad that you listen to your heart," I said. "Well, but I still think tonight is a waste," She said, "I mean, I made you worried and ruined your party," she said. "But, I won't let it waste. A lovely girl wearing a pretty dress and a guy in a tux should probably have a dance don't you think so!"I asked and smiled at her. "Hmm, sure!" She said. And we danced. She changed the boring night into a wonderful evening which I would never forget.

"So, did you took your keys from brother Nahiro," she asked. "Oh, shit! I forgot to take it from him," I said. "It's okay, I'll call him you should probably go and fresh up," she said. " did you had your dinner?" "No, not yet! How about you?" I asked. "Well, a little but I am still hungry" she replied."Okay, then I'll call the dinner here, let's have it together," she said. "Alright," I replied.

  I went to the bathroom and when I was taking a bath she knocked at the door and said,  "Ahh, Mr Takashi, please don't mind but please wear this rope instead of your clothes and do wear your underpants. I am sorry to say it but I would feel more comfortable if you wear it" she said. and left. I finished my bath and wiped my body with a towel and do as she asked me to do and went to the dining table and saw her plating the food out. "Oh! you are back! Please have a seat!" she said. "Te food looks good", I said, "did you made it by yourself?". "No, I haven't," she said, "if I would have then it would have taken a little bit more time, so I ordered the food from the nearest restaurant and get a 30% discount as well". A little- little thing makes her happy, as usual, she used to be. "Okay, then let's dig in!" I said. "Hmm, Takashi! It is going to be a long evening why not watch a movie after we finish our dinner!" she said. "Okay!" I said and nod my head. 

We finished our first movie and both of us cried like hell at the end. "It was such a nice movie, I just can't stop crying. Oh! How about another one? Please, this time a comedy movie alright."She said. "Okay then, but the movie was nice," I said. "You do cry a lot! Generally, guys are like man don't cry, but you are different" she said and smiled. "You really, think so! Well glad to hear it" I said, I couldn't stop blushing. "Why, are you turning red? Are you okay ?" she asked. "Yeah! Let us continue watching another movie shall we?" I said and hide my face from her. In the middle of it, I was feeling so tired and couldn't open my eyes nicely. It's like I am forced to shut my eyes.