Chapter 7

"Hey, Takashi wake up!" "Sakura! Is it you really" I asked." Yes, it's me you idiot". "But, weren't you in the hospital?" I asked. "Takashi, we are still here!" She said," Takashi!" "Why are you crying?" I asked."Why did you stop loving me? Why did you leave me when I needed you?'' She said. " no, no,...Sakura, forgive me for what I did?" I said.

"Hey, Takashi! Wake up you are going to be late for the office it's already 7:30 of the morning."Brother Nahiro screamed in my ears. I woke up in a shock." Sakura! Where is she?" I asked." She is in the hospital. " Jiro replied." So, it was a dream. I need to go and meet her now." I said and jumped off the bed." You can go after the meeting with the Han company today." Jiro said and pull me back. "Yes, it's a really important meeting and as a junior CEO, you have to attend it. " Brother Nahiro said." Yes, I had forgotten about this meeting. When are they coming to Osaka?" I asked. " From the e-news, we have got the information that they have yesterday arrived and had fixed this meeting a week ago," Jiro said, "well, hurry up the meeting starts at 9:30".

'' It's already 8:30 now we should discuss the presentation" Brother Jin said."Alright, you can check out my PowerPoint presentation." I said."It seems fine, Brother Yashiro would you able to examine and represent it in front of them" Brother Nahiro said." Alright, I will!" he replied. When it comes to work every one of us is serious." So, Takashi did you go to visit her this morning?" Junpei asked. "No, I will visit her afterwards'' I replied. "You don't need to worry, I visit her while coming here'' Brother Hachiro said, " And she will be discharged tonight, that's what she said." ''Oh!'' I said. That means I won't be able to meet her quite often and even if I want to I have to get an excuse. '' Hey, Loverboy, get back to work and think about her afterwards" Brother Nahiro said.

  " So, President Otashi! I will be very interested in the new products from your company. So, do you have any new ideas?" Mr Han asked. "Well, Mr Han currently we are working on the new idea so we need more time," I said " According to my research from the last three years the more we develop the more the number of customers' increases. So we need to get a new idea. So, that's why need more time to discuss"." But when?" Mr Han." Give us some two months and we will make it. We the board members have decided to join the cooperation with another company," I said. "Is it true Mr Otashi?" Mr Han asked. " Yes, we are thinking and have decided to cooperate with other companies, Mr Han. And we will soon inform you about it " He replied. "Okay, then we would be waiting for the good news from your company," he said. " yes, we would not disappoint you, Sir!" We all said.

 " Okay, from tomorrow onwards we have to work for late hours also, " Brother Yashiro said, he actually the president of our company." So, it is fine for today, please go rest and be prepared for hard work!" Brother Yashiro said, he is the senior CEO. Well, it's time for me to go and visit her.

"May, I come in?" I knocked at the door." yes, you may" She replied. " Oh! hey," She said."Hi! I heard you are getting discharged today" I said. " Yes, I am," She said. " I brought dinner would you mind? " I said." No, it's fine. You can have it I am full already" She said. " Would you mind if I drop you at your home?" I asked"  Thanks, but Sato is going to pick me up. So... sorry" She said."How was your day today?" She asked. "It was fine. We had a meeting with Han company's president!" I said. " You mean with that old man?" She said. "Yeah! How do you know him?" I asked " Well, I myself had lots of meetings with them and they are working with us," She said, "so how was it? " Well, we have to work on a joint project this time so, we have to work extra hours, "I said. We had a long conversation and she finds out about the matters and said" I work in the Wan company for a long time and today and for a few days I have been studying the history of the companies. So, my company would help you if the president and the board members agree to this" She said." Really but isn't the president of the Wan company very bossy as I have heard. No, Actually she is not as you have heard"She said, " I will talk to the president don't worry" She smiled.

And as so our conversation end, she had to leave I don't know when will we next meet.