Chapter 8

It's been two days since Sakura has been discharged from the hospital and I hope everything to be fine with her life. I can't stop thinking about her, it's like she will be gone if I forget about her. I can't focus on my work. My phone starts to ring. I answered it " Hello?". "Hey, I have an important announcement!" Brother Hachiro said."What is it? I asked. " The Wans agreed to have a meeting with our company and might cooperate with us on the new product," He said." Oh well, that's great news!" I said. "Okay! The meeting is going to be held tomorrow at the Wan company, please inform Jiro also about it too. " He said and hang up the call. Wan company! It is really famous company that has and always keep itself a low profile. It is famous for its rules and the emperors. They only hire female in their company and no men are allowed except the official matters, even as I have heard their lawyer is also a female. The name of the president was not given last year. Let's check Wheater it's given now or not. Hmm, well it is. It says that Pinkou Kaminari is the current Vice Manager of the company and Sato Yamada is the President. The name of the CEO, the chairwoman, and the Manager is still not given out yet. Let's see who are they in tomorrows meeting.

 We are here the building of the Wan company. It's like entering a palace of a dynasty. When we entered we had been examined and had been checked twice. When it was okay four lady Gurdas came and walked with us to the reception. "Greetings Sir, May I know from which company you are? " The girl at the reception asked. "We are from the Yoichi company and had been called here by your President, yesterday for today's meeting," Brother Nahiro said." Yes, Please go to the 7th floor the Misses has been waiting for you, the guards will show you the way" She said. "Thank you!" He said and bowed for her help."It's my, pleasure! Sir" She said. It's too much, manners to pay respect. I do really feel like coming into the emperor's castle.

 "Sir, we have reached the fifth floor," the lift girl said. When we came out we heard the whispering of the employees there." Sir, we have reached the meeting room, please wait. Let me inform the president." She said. "Please," Brother Yashiro said. "Hey Takashi, "Junpei called me. "Yes," I said." Why are they behaving like this! It is so strange, I feel like a Trader or A prince of some country'' He said. What can I say I am as well feeling the same as him."Please, go in'' She said.

 I am so scared, I hope everything to be fine. When we came in we saw almost each of Sakura's friends." Welcome, Gentlemen. I Sato KJaminari, as the president of our company welcome you and also we have to wait till the CEO arrives, she is busy in the traffic" She said."We are most honoured to be here" Brother Nahiro said. They were wearing suits and really looked serious about their matter all wearing glasses."Well, it will take time so, we should better introduce ourselves," Asami said" I will go first. I am Asami, the vice president of this company"."I am Leiko the Senior Manager of these company", "I am Daichi and I am the chairwoman of these company". "I am Junpei and I am the Manager of this company.". " I am Yashiro and I am The vice president of Yosichi company hope we could cooperate well in the future."." I am Jinpachi, And I am the CEO of the company". " I am Hachiro and I am the board president". "I am Jiro and I am the chairman" and " I am Takashi, and I am The vice CEO of the Yoichi company".

"And I am the CEO of Wan company....."