Chapter 6

"Sakura!" I said. "Yes?" She said." What if someday you remember everything! What if you become sad or you get hurt" I asked." Mr Takashi, don't worry about me I can handle everything. And if there is a sorrow to get in future I will accept." She said and smiled at me. "oh! by the way, Thank you for the lily and everything you brought when I was passed out."She said." Sakura! Would you mind if I came every day to visit you?" I asked. "Sure! it would be fun to have someone to talk around" She replied, " and if you don't mind, can you bring a plant next time it is not good to cut living flowers. We should save our environment" She smiled. "okay, Is there any specific plant you want me to bring?" I asked. "Well, there is! Would you mind bringing a rose plant next time" She said.'' Okay, then I will bring a rose plant tomorrow. And Is there any colour you prefer?" I asked."Well, If you don't mind then how about white or cream colour." She said. "Is it your favourite colour?"I asked. " Well, it is actually!" She said." Why? Is there a story you would like to tell me?" I asked. "well not exactly actually. I like this colour because it gives me peace and enlightenment" She said." I really admire you right now Sakura! You are a really interesting person to talk with, and nature conservative also" I said. " Thank you, Mr Takashi" She replied. "Would you like to watch a movie tonight?" I asked." Sure, which one?" She asked. "How about, A Walk to Remember or The Notebook? And How about The Wedding Singer?"I asked. " Well, they all sound wonderful. But I don't want to cry so The Wedding Singer would be the best choice!" She said " Okay, Then Be ready at 7: 30 p.m." I said. "Okay, I will be waiting for you," She said.

"Mr Takashi! Have we met before?" She asked. " Yes, We did but..." I said " I know I lost my memory but, If we have met before I would like to remember you," She said. "Do you had any boyfriend in your memories?"I ashed."Well...." She said. She looked a bit awkward so I said:" I am sorry I asked you about this please forgive me". " Well, it's fine! But, I do remember something. It's not exactly the face or something like that but it is a feeling. The feeling of his touch when he uses to hold my hand." She said. " I see...don't worry everything will be fine. It's getting late for work so, I would be going now. I will see you in the evening," I said." Okay, bye!" She said.

"Hey, Takashi! It's time to go for dinner" Jiro said. " Yeah, Let's go and hurry up! It's already 7. I have to visit Sakura" I cried. " Okay then, let's hurry up," Jiro said.

I ate my food like a bullet train and everyone starred at me it was embarrassing but I was getting late so I didn't mind and continued to chew and swallow my food.

 I get there as fast as I can and took my laptop bag at my bag and ran. I finally made it but got a little bit late. " You are late!" She said, " I was waiting for you". " Sorry, I got a little busy, Shall we start?" I said and sat next to her and bring out my laptop. "Mr Takashi! would you mind If I ask you this Question?" She said ."Ask me anything. I will try to answer it.' I said. " Okay then, Why did you hugged me when you saw me," She asked. " Well, it is because we are best friends. But you forgot about that so when I saw you awaken I was too over-excited." I replied " Oh, that makes sense." she said, " well I have invited a girl, she is actually in her teens and one of the patients in the hospital She was bit bord so I called her to join us. Is that fine?" " Well. Okay, unless she is fine with it" I replied. " Okay, Ichika come in he has allowed you to join us!" She called her." Hello, I am very thankful that you let me join you guys" She said. "No, worries please sit," I said." Thank you" She said.

" Okay, here we go!" I said. The movie started and I was happy to watch with both of them, I remember the last time when I was watching here Sakura was in her coma. It was boring watching alone but now it is really nice looking at how they are enjoying while watching the movie. Sakura and Ichika I wish both of you and all the patients in the hospital recover soon.