Just a Long Day

Todoroki's Pov:

After feeding Bakugou I had Kaminari keep an eye on him, I know that might've been a bad idea but he was the only one at home. All the others were out doing hero work. I volentered to stay and take over to watch Bakugou, Kaminari has night shifts with Mr. Aizawa so that's why he's home. Mr. Aizawa is out teaching the new students at UA so he's busy. Kaminari didn't seem to mind.

Right now I'm in my hero outfit while driving over to the police station where Midoriya worked. He still owed me a favor so I was hoping he could take me to Bakugou's attackers. I wanted to hear what they did and I knew they wouldn't do it on their own so I had Shinsou come with me.

Shinsou seemed to be really worried when he found out Bakugou was hospitalized, none of our other friends knew, only us who worked under Mr.Aizawa.

Seeing Bakugou in his paralyzed state hurted Kirishima the most, he was so scared that the spiky blond wouldn't wake up. He even tried to cut himself but Shinsou was there to stop him.

As we reached the station I parked my car before walking in, when I did the lady at the front desk welcomed me and I was imeadietly hugged by somone.

"Todoroki-kun! Did you come to visit me?" I look down at Midoriya and shook my head.

"Sorry, I'm really here on a misson with Shinsou." I said while motioning my hands over to Shinsou.

"Aw thats okay, is there something I can help you with?" Midoriya asked curiously. "I want to see these two guys." I told him their description and he lead me over to them.

After seeing them I ask Midoriya to get me their records but mostly so he didn't hear what I wanted to ask them.

"Which one of you is Haruki." Shinsou asked while folding his arms and stepping close to the cage.

"I am." A man with a dark brown undercut. I nod at Shinsou, who activated his quirk.

"What did you do to pro hero Dynamite?" I asked and he immediately answered with. "We had some fun." "Define 'fun'" Shinsou basically ordered.

"We fucked him a bit~" He starts saying as I clenched my fist. "You should've seen his face as he choked on my memeber~" He says with a smirk.

Without noticing my quirk activated and I was basically a bomb fire on one side and almost frozen solid on the other.

I grab the guy by his shirt collar with my ice side which was slowly freezing him and myself in the process. My face was covered in anger, I was full on pissed. The only time I'm like this is with my father.

"You have the fucking balls to touch him." I snap while pulling the guy closer so he was basically squished by the bars.

"Todoroki, that's enough." I hear Shinsou say but I didn't. I just watched as he froze to ground while my ice spread across our bodies making the whole room cold.

"T-Todoroki! That's enough!" Shinsou snaps while finally removing my hand and I suddenly felt water hit my face.

After removing the water from my eyes I looked over at Midoriya who was holding the cup.

"W-What happened here?!" He panicked while watching my eyes disappear.

"Nothing." I state while glaring at the two men who pissed their pants.

"Come on Shinsou, time to go. Kaminari will worry if we don't come back soon. " I speak before leaving the station with Shinsou tailing me in silence.

I was still furious but now I was drenched. When I got outside I got in the car and waited for Shinsou. Once he got in we sat in silence as I grip the steering wheel a bit tighter.