Treatment

Bakugou's Pov:

I woke up on the couch and I noticed I wasn't just on the couch, I noticed I was in Kirishima's arms while my head rested on his chest. I just laid there quietly, listening to Kirishima breathing and his heartbeat. I didn't want to make any sudden movements just in case he was sound asleep. 

After a while I started to get bored so I decided to look over at Kirishima to see he was asleep. I just stared at him for a sec, debating on waking him up or just sneaking away. A little while later I finally decided to get up. I made sure I was careful and quiet as I removed his arms before getting up.

Once I was free I grabbed a blanket that was on the other couch and covered Kirishima with it before tip toeing upstairs away from the sleeping redhead and made my way to my room. Once I made it to the second floor I noticed how quiet it was. Usually there would be a little sound from like a TV but it seemed like the whole second floor was empty and dead.

I decided to just shrug it off as nothing before entering my room. I headed over to my dresser and pulled out some clothes Kirishima got for me before heading into the hall to grab a towel since I thought it would be nice and refreshing if I took a bath.

As I was grabbing a towel from the cupboard in the hall I heard the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs so out of instinct I spun around to see Todoroki who just got home from patrol. The first thing I noticed was a cut that was bleeding right by his scar. His suit was also ripped and torched a bit to the point half of his chest was exposed just like it was back in our first year after he and Deku fought in the sports festival.

I caught myself staring at Todoroki, not noticing till now how nice he actually looked. His muscles were all toned nicely, you could tell he worked out a lot like me and Kirishima. After realizing I was checking Todoroki out I couldn't but blush a bit before remembering he was bleeding so out of instinct I lightly grabbed his wrist before leading him to the bathroom where I could help disinfect the wound and patch him up.

"Bakugou?" He asked, obviously sounding confused when I had him sit down on the rim of the bathroom.

"Give me a sec." I told him in a stern voice before pulling out a wrag, Peroxide, and some stuff to cover the wound for once I finished.
After seeing what I was grabbing, Todoroki knew what I was trying to do so he didn't fight me when I started using the wrag to was away some of the blood from Todoroki's face, mainly enough so I could see how big the cut was.

"It doesn't seem to deep so you won't need stitches." I informed Todoroki while turning to the sink and pouring the Peroxide onto a second rag.

"Since when were you the doctor?" I heard Todoroki joke before I pressed the rag with Peroxide on to his cut, causing him to wince

"Since when were you a cocky jokester?" I retorted before going back to gently dabbing at the cut.

After that he sat there silently staring up at me as I was leaned in close, making sure the cut was nice and clean so it wouldn't get infected. Once I thought it was good enough I grabbed a few things and started to cover the cut with some bandaids and stuff before looking directly into his eyes.

"Alright, you should be go-.." I start to tell him but trailed off as I started admiring his face because of how close we were. I could feel my face start heating up as I watched his eyes stare at mine, I couldn't tell what he was thinking but many thoughts popped up in my head which caused me to feel butterflies in my stomach.

We just stayed there for a few minutes, both of us just staring at each other silently. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, it was actually pretty nice. I couldn't help but stare into his dual colored eyes, I don't know why but they basically sucked me in. 
The next thing I knew, Todoroki had placed a hand on my cheeks and started leaning in closer. I could feel the heat in my face rise but I didn't stop him, instead I just narrowed my eyes down towards his lips as I myself began leaning in a bit closer till our lips grazed each other. We were both two seconds away from closing the gap but was interrupted by Kirishima calling up the stairs for me.

After being called I snapped back into reality and became all flustered as I covered my mouth with my hand.

"I-I'm sorry!" I blurted out before bursting out the door and into my room.

Once inside I locked the door and just stared at my hand with wide eyes as I gripped onto my shirt.

"What...What the hell was I doing..?!" 

End Of Chapter:
Word Count: 868