I Want To Go

Kirishima's Pov:

Ever since Mina saw Bakugou she's been going on and on about doing a class 1-A Reunion but I keep telling her no since Bakugou still needs time to recover but of course she doesn't listen and already started making plans.

Me and her were supposed to go on a date today but she kept focussing on her party as I watched her run around her living room.

"Mina? When are you planning to host this reunion?" I asked finally reminding her that I was still here.

"I've talked to most of our classmates and the ones I did talk to agreed to having the reunion on Saturday." She replies.

"That's in Two days?! There's not enough time for us to prepair." I try to knock some sense into her but failed.

"Me and Momo agreed to get everything set up at Nakabo. You remember that Karaoke place right? We're going it there." She gave me a big smile as I stood up.

"Who's paying for all of this? And what about Bakugou?! He still needs re-" I try to tell her but she cuts me off.

"Bakugou doesn't need more rest, he's tried of sitting around. He wants to get out of the house." She retaliates.

"Min-"

"Come on Kiri, trust me with this." She pleads and I sigh before finally agreeing.

~Time Skip to Saturday~
(Before Party)

Bakugou's pov:

For the past two days everyone was talking about some 1-A reunion but whenever I walked in the room they stopped. I started to get pissed that they are keeping things from me so I took things into my own hands so I headed kitchen to see Kaminari eating a plum.

I walked over and he looked shocked since I'm not suppose to be out of bed.

"Bakugou?! What are you doing out of bed?!" He asked a bit too loud so I covered his mouth as I heard someone coming closer.
I quickly grab his arm making him drop his plum as I pulled him into the garage.
Once I closed the door I faced him.

"I'm really really tired of you guys." I groaned out.

"What do you mean?"

"What have you guys been hiding from me?" I asked while folding my arms.

"W-We're not hiding anything."

"I know when your lying." I glare at him.

"How so?" He asked cluelessly.

"You studdered, your voice cracked, and your not looking me in the eyes." I point out and he just sighed.

"Sorr-" He starts but was cut off.

"BAKUGOU!" We look over to see Todoroki exiting his car before  walking over with to us with a scowl written on his face.

"I-I'm sorry Todoroki! He wouldn't listen to me when I told him he needed to rest!" Denki starts rambling before running off.

I let out a heavy sigh before facing Todoroki. I look him over to see he was in his Hero Costume.

"Bakugou. Why are you out of bed?" He asked in a cold tone, when my name rolled off his tongue I felt chills.

"Because I don't want to sit, laydown, or rest anymore." I said while shifting so most of my weight was on my left leg.

"It's not a matter of want, it's a matter of what your body needs." He replies right after.

"If I continue to live like this my limbs will grow weak from the lack of movement." He stayed silent cause he knew I was right.

"Todoroki. Why are you guys keeping something from mem Whenever I come around people either go silent or they just walk away.... d-did I do something wrong?" I asked while looking down.

"Oh no Bakugou! You did nothing wrong! I'm sorry Bakugou, I was being selfish and didn't want anyone to talk to you because Mina wants to do a 1-A reunion." Todoroki starts confessing.

"I want to go."

"Bakugou."

"I want to go and your taking me."

End Of Chapter:

Word Count: 670