Can I use my Quirk?

Third Person Pov:

After entering the dangerous house Bakugou started searching for the little girl. He would call out for her but he never got a reply and he never heard a sound from the girl. He hoped she wasn't scared of him, he needed to get her out and he needed to do it asap.
When he headed up to the third floor he started to hear some soft coughing.

"Monica? Are you up here? I'm a pro hero! I've come to rescue you!" He said.

"H-Here! I'm here Mr.!" He hears a little girl cry out. He heard the voice coming from a room down the hall. He carefully made his way to a door that was being blocked by some of the flaming debris. 

"Back away from the door. If you can, get on the ground, it'll be easier to breathe!" He informed the girl.

"A-Alright! I'm down!" She told Bakugou.

Once he heard the girl was out of the  way he got in position to blast the door. He was going to use his quirk for the first time in 6 and a half months. He faced his palms towards the debri that was blocking the door. He took a deep breath then blasted the debri out of the way. He wanted to celebrate about being able to use his quirk again but there were more important matters at hand.

He moved to the door and kicked it open. As soon as the door was kicked open he was met with a lot of smoke that caused him to start coughing a bit. Once he could see a little better he entered the room.

"Monica, where are you?!" Bakugou called out.

"Here!" 

Bakugou hears her voice come from the right side of the room. He quickly made his way over to her and carefully picked her up.

"It's alright, I'm going to get you out of here." He told her and she weakly nodded.

After telling the girl he carried her down to the second floor and was about to bring her down the next set of stairs but he heard some noise behind him and quickly placed the girl down before he was sent flying into a wall.

Bakugou gasped out in pain because of the wall. He tries to stand up but he was suddenly pinned to the ground by someone.

"GET OFF OF ME!" Bakugou ordered as he thrashed around in an attempt to knock the person off but then he stopped. He stopped when he saw the man's face. it was the second man, the one that had the weird quirk that was similar to Cementos's, Kakori...

End Of Chapter:
Word Count: 436