His Stubborness

Todoroki'S Pov:

It's been a few days since Bakugou woke up and he's surprisingly recovering faster than we thought atleast faster than I expected.

The only thing that's making me worry is the fact that I've never seen him eat anything, the only time he did was when Shinsou used his quirk on Bakugou two days ago but never again.

What's with him? Spicy curry is his favourite meal and he didn't even take a single bite.

I'm gonna get him to eat. It's just me and him around so I'll do what I have to.

"Bakugou." I call his name from the otherside of the door.

"What do you want?!" He asks with his normal fire but it was a bit raspy as he opened the door.

I couldn't help but look him up and down to see he was still in Pj's and that he was wearing a satchel that Mei made so he can walk around without getting paralyzed.

"I wanted to ask If you would like to watch a movie with me."

"No. I'm busy." He retorts as he folds his arms.

"Doing what?" I ask while looking him straight in the eye.

He hesitated as if he was thinking of something before blurting out"I-I'm talking to Shitty Hair!" I looked at him with a raised brow.

"Oh really? But Kirishima is out on a date." I inform the blonde who was tongue tied. I didn't wait for him to retaliate anymore so I grabbed his hand and led him to the couch where I had some rice balls set up on the coffee table with a few seaweed packets and drinks.

"What's all this for." He asks before while we both sit down.

"I get hungry when I watch movies." I hand him the remote and he just tilts his head.

"Hmm?"

"You pick, it was suppose to be your turn last movie night."

"Are you sure?"

I nod while picking up a cup of tea.

I watched as he scrolled through the options before selecting Jumanji. I watch as the screen loads the movie as he rested the remote on the table.

"Here Bakugou." I hand him a rice ball but he shook his head.

"I don't want it." He added a scoff to the end of the sentence but I took no offense as he watches the movie.

I sigh internally as I drink my tea. after watching the movie for 50 minutes I was a bit annoyed that he still hasn't taken anything to eat so I did the first thing that came to mind.

"Bakugou." He turns to look at me and I just connect our lips. I pushed him over so he was under me trying to break free.

When he stopped squirming I forced some food into his mouth before removing my lips from his.

"Swallow." I ordered and he obeyed nicely.

I could tell he was speechless by the way he was starring at me.

I didn't pay attention to his complaints as I got ready to do it again.

This time he looked prepared but when I ran a cold finger down his side he gasped and I forced the rice into his mouth when it was open.

This time he didn't squirm to bad but I heard crackle like sounds so I moved my knees so they were on his wrist keeping him pinned down.

"G-GET OFF OF ME ICY-!" Bakugou shouts but I just cut him off with more food.

I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings till I heard a bag and phone drop to the floor.

I quickly popped my head up to see a really red Midoriya.

"I-I u-uh- I-I'M SORRY!"

End Of Chapter

Word Count: 631