The Fall Out

Bakugou's Pov:

I just woke up to find out there was nothing but chunks of debris around. Where the fuck was I? I asked myself before trying to sit up. Moving was a bad idea because right after I felt a sharp pain in my leg, that's when a whole wave of pain hit.
I was now laying on the ground curled up with my knee pulled up to my chest because it hurt like hell!

"FUCKING HELL!!!" I screamed out as my tears started to build up a bit but I went silent when I heard someone grunt. I looked over to see Todoroki was laying on the ground, I think he's unconscious. 

I mustered all the strength I had and basically crawled over to him because the spot we were in was just really clustered and tight, we were lucky that we managed to survive instead of getting squashed like pancakes.
When I finally made it to Todoroki I rolled him onto his back and the first thing I spotted was the wound on his head that had bled a lot and was still bleeding a little.

"T-Todoroki!"

48 Hours before :}

We were all currently at Mr. Aizawa's agency except Mina since she wasn't working under him like we were. We were all there in the council room as a whole live broadcast for heroes was being shown. It was basically a zoom call and in the middle was the Hero Council while around them was five different hero agencies, the five agencies being Best Jeanist's, Endeavor's, Fat Gum's, Ryukyuu's, and Ours, all with their own team.

To see so many Agencies on one screen just points out how important and difficult this mission might be.

Third Person's Pov

Bakugou glanced over  at Todoroki who was sitting across from him. Todoroki definitely wasn't really happy that Bakugou was actually being allowed to be a part of the mission since it was mandatory for all five Agencies to have all their members present and ready for action when called upon.
Todoroki is a great guy, he's always been nice and protective of all his friends and colleagues. 

Both Todoroki's and Bakugou's little staring contest was interrupted when All Might finally started speaking. He was with the Hero Council who had finally finished agreeing on the plan for their mission. 

"Alright, everyone should've heard the basics about the mission but if not then listen up. We are dealing with a villain planning to destroy all of Japan as we know it." All Might said in a sad tone but with a plain face. "This villain has a lot of friends on their side and they seem to have a lot of quirk enhancing drugs." All Might explained to everyone.

"The one in charge of this organization is a villain that goes by Arackin, the organization has been called Necrosis. Necrosis means the death of most or all of the cells in an organ, basically their name says they are very deadly and trying to wipe out all cells in Japan, cells meaning humans."

"So they are planning to wipe out everyone and everything in Japan before going after the rest of the world?" Endeavor interrupted.

"Precisely" All Might replied.

"Do we know what some of the quirks we are gonna come up against?" Momo Yayarozu also known as Creati asked.

"The only quirk we are certain about is the leader's. She has spider-like abilities. From her torso and down she has a spider body with eight legs that she can coat with acid if she wants. Not only can she coat herself with acid, she can make acid spider webs and she can also shoot out strings of acid that can go through three floors of a building." All might explain.

Bakugou didn't like the sound of the villain. A lot of people don't know but, Bakugou actually has a bit of a phobia when it comes to spiders so the thought of facing a giant one just makes him want to throw up.